Loudon @ Bledsoe rd 1

jhoutsider

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support Rhea. the warriors are hungry for that first playoff win and it will be over Louden. it seems like people think that redskins cant be beat by this bledsoe county team but people you are crazy if you think that. the warriors are dominate this year. everybody is always sayin well this team will have a better offense or defense then that team well louden we have three phases special teams offense and defense and im telling the louden redskins now be prepared when you come into warrior country because this is our house!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL BE THE WINNERS OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre dominate because of the people they play, this game wont be close at all, Loudon is a real football team

thanks for the support Rhea. the warriors are hungry for that first playoff win and it will be over Louden. it seems like people think that redskins cant be beat by this bledsoe county team but people you are crazy if you think that. the warriors are dominate this year. everybody is always sayin well this team will have a better offense or defense then that team well louden we have three phases special teams offense and defense and im telling the louden redskins now be prepared when you come into warrior country because this is our house!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL BE THE WINNERS OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre dominate because of the people they play, this game wont be close at all, Loudon is a real football team

Ok, I have explored the possibility that Bledsoe's chance of winning is slim, but to suggest that they are not a real football team is low! NEVER under estimate the underdog, because they could come back to bite you on the ####!!

Good deal, we fully expect a good ball game. We'll see you tomorrow night and we'll be prepared :roflol:

And, its Loudon not louden

:lol: It looks to me like the Redskins are the underdog. They do have the lower seed. I like the Skins chances. Get yo popcorn ready!

bledsoe may have good numbers but they have played six 1A and 2A teams and not even blown out each one. how do you call yourself a good 3A team when you only beat a horrible 1A midway 29-13. Loudon on the other hand has beaten five 4,5,and 6A teams. blowing out all except bradley. loudons strength of schedule is through the roof compared to bledsoe's. i'd like to see bledsoe walk into the same stadium as schools like alcoa or cak. my prediction:

Loudon-42

Bledsoe-3

Loudons defense is by far to much for bledsoe to handle, and they only score 42 because of the modesty and class of the loudon coaches not running up scores

Who has Bledsoe dominated? I bet deep down you are worried about this game as you should. The weak schedule bledsoe played this year, will show up Friday night.

Loudon - 38

Bledsoe - 20

I hope Loudon get kicked right in the face, they were the dirtiest team i played against in my 4 yrs. Bledsoe by 9

Ouch, thats a little low. The only reason we beat you guys by 7 last year, is because of that awful excuse of officiating. If i remember correctly we had over 150 yds worth of penalties while HV only had around 30? Pretty sure that deficit would have been a lot worse had the officials not tried to gift wrap a victory for the home team.

Loudon over Bledsoe 33-10 :angry::angry: