WHITES CREEK @ WHITES HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

Question is : Will trox be playing QB, If not whites Creek wins this one no problem

What makes you think that? i guess people havent seen #6 from white house play. the boy has an arm. #10 wasn't even having that great of a year. he just stood out so much last year because of the recievers he had like parker, the neals, and payne. but dont get me wrong, he was a great quarterback. but i think white house will take this one. plus you never know what whites creek team will show up, the one that beat goodpasture, or the one that got killed by lipscomb. either way, white house still wins.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is : Will trox be playing QB, If not whites Creek wins this one no problem

What makes you think that? i guess people havent seen #6 from white house play. the boy has an arm. #10 wasn't even having that great of a year. he just stood out so much last year because of the recievers he had like parker, the neals, and payne. but dont get me wrong, he was a great quarterback. but i think white house will take this one. plus you never know what whites creek team will show up, the one that beat goodpasture, or the one that got killed by lipscomb. either way, white house still wins.

I REALLY LIKE THE WAY AUSSIE LIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER AS THE LEADER OF THIS FOOTBALL TEAM!HE DEFINATELY IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM OUT ON THE FIELD.GONNA BE A GREAT GAME FRIDAY,LOOK FOR B. DIXON TO BE VERY IMPORTANT ON ESPECIALLY DEFENSE,BUT IT WILL TAKE A TOTAL TEAM EFFORT .HEY THIS IS WHAT THEY WORK FOR STARTING IN JANUARY WHEN THEY START BANGIN THOSE WEIGHTS.GOOD LUCK DEVILS.

I REALLY LIKE THE WAY AUSSIE LIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER AS THE LEADER OF THIS FOOTBALL TEAM!HE DEFINATELY IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM OUT ON THE FIELD.GONNA BE A GREAT GAME FRIDAY,LOOK FOR B. DIXON TO BE VERY IMPORTANT ON ESPECIALLY DEFENSE,BUT IT WILL TAKE A TOTAL TEAM EFFORT .HEY THIS IS WHAT THEY WORK FOR STARTING IN JANUARY WHEN THEY START BANGIN THOSE WEIGHTS.GOOD LUCK DEVILS.

:thumb:

The rumor mill is fascinating. Talked to a long time WH supporter yesterday and the picture got a little clearer. If he is right, I'm pretty sure Porter is done with #10 as qb. And in the words of Forrest Gump...that's ALL I gotta say 'bout that.

This will make it a little tougher on WC, because they may have tons of film on #10, but it will probably leave them unsure about #6's capabilities. Might be a good thing for WH. And knowing how WH will turn out for the playoffs, WC will definitely be outnumbered in fans. Should be a good game.

The rumor mill is fascinating. Talked to a long time WH supporter yesterday and the picture got a little clearer. If he is right, I'm pretty sure Porter is done with #10 as qb. And in the words of Forrest Gump...that's ALL I gotta say 'bout that.

This will make it a little tougher on WC, because they may have tons of film on #10, but it will probably leave them unsure about #6's capabilities. Might be a good thing for WH. And knowing how WH will turn out for the playoffs, WC will definitely be outnumbered in fans. Should be a good game.

YEAH YOU TALK ABOUT #6"S CAPABILITY"S.IF YOUR WHITES CREEK ,JUS PRETEND YOUR PLAYING AGAINST A TIM TEBO IN HIGH SCHOOL.THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BOUT THAT. :thumb:

My understanding is that #10 is no longer at the school, thus not able to play this week. I could be misinformed, but that's what I've been told.

White's Creek by 30 in a boat race!

boat race?

White's Creek wins this one by 2 touchdowns at least. I think white house's cowboy collars will slow then down too much to keep up with the Cobra's speed

well i guess since white house players use cowboy collars unlike anyother team ever in the sport they'll lose. :thumb: