WHITES CREEK @ WHITES HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No troxx, No victory, Can't loose a QB like him, and pretend it hasn't happened Whites Creek takes this one, too much speed and size

DOESENT SOUND LIKE THE TERMINATOR UNDERSTANDS WHAT W.H B.D.P IS ALL ABOUT.OUR PROGRAM DOESENT HINGE ON ONE PLAYER,AND BESIDES THAT I THINK A.LIGHT HAS STEPPED UP TO BE THE KIND OF LEADER YOU NEED AT Q.B.NO OFFENSE TOWARD #10 BUT #6 IS OUT THERE GETTIN PEOPLE FIRED UP AND SLAPPIN TEAMMATES AND RUNNING OVER LINEBACKERS.HE"S JUST THE KIND OF Q.B THAT WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL REPRESENTS. GOOD LUCK DEVILS,KEEP PUSHING TO CLIMB THAT FINAL MOUNTAIN!

How many state championship games has WHBDP won for us? Talent win's and WC has plenty, I hate going into a game over confident

SO YOUR SAYIN BACK IN "97 THAT B.D.P HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BEATING MELROSE?LET ME ASK,HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED FOOTBALL AT W.H?BECAUSE IF YOU HAD YOU WOUDNT BE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT TALENT OPPOSSED TO B.D.P.WHITE HOUSE DOES HAVE TALENT,AND WE HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED WELL AGAINST SPEED.WE HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR SINCE "92 WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY FRESHMAN YEAR.SO TERMINATOR AS I SPEAK FOR {W.H B.D.P.}AT THE END OF THE GAME ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE FINAL SCORE BUT ITS ABOUT DID YOU GIVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD TO CONTRIBUTE !,I'LL TAKE PURE EFFORT OVER TALENT ANY DAY!

Ok, the "boat race" comment was an inside joke and the losing by 30 was a little off. I have watched WH play over the last several years and I can tell you that they are not nearly as good as the WH teams of the past. They are a mediocre team at best. Light is a good QB, but I think the change happened too late in the season to get enough continuity going. White's Creek by 14...