WHITES CREEK @ WHITES HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

I bet he wishes he was there this season. East looks like they could go deep in the playoffs. How much is the out of county fee? Must be cheaper than JP2 or goodpasture :thumb::roflol: So what is the deal, they can pull from anywhere outside their county? Sounds a lot like Alcoa's setup. just curious.

Ogor, just a quick rundown (for those that don't know), the Robt-Sumner line is Hwy31W through the middle of WH. For years and years, the current WH Heritage was the only elementary in WH and was on the Robt side; the only jr high and high was on Sumner side. They had a agreement that Robt would take care of the kids for 6 years and Sumner would take them for 6 years. From my understanding, disagreements on schedules, bus issues, and the difference of cost of education per student caused the school system to split in two and they offer the WH Robt residents the option to pay to go to the Sumner County side. It may be open enrollment throughout Sumner County if approved, but I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure they can not "pull" from anywhere outside the county. If all the WH Heritage kids had continued on at WHHS, I think their enrollment would jump them up in classification, but between the two football teams they would be even better.

On the flipside, I'm not so sure that after WH Heritage is finished that there won't be rezoning in Robt County that may take some of the Greenbrier kids that live out in the Bethlehem Road/Distillery Rd area. Just my assumption, but that will be a big and nice school for the small enrollment they have now. I can foresee RCBE lightning the GHS/SHS population.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No troxx, No victory, Can't loose a QB like him, and pretend it hasn't happened Whites Creek takes this one, too much speed and size

tell trox he shoulda done the right things and he could have been playing... instead he may have ruined any future he may have had with bad decisions... the question remains is how long as this been going on?

No troxx, No victory, Can't loose a QB like him, and pretend it hasn't happened Whites Creek takes this one, too much speed and size

tell trox he shoulda done the right things and he could have been playing... instead he may have ruined any future he may have had with bad decisions... the question remains is how long as this been going on?

Dang your smart, I think he might already know what he did and what he could of been doing. And I dont see where its any of your business whatsoever how long its gone on.