#5 Clarksville NE @ #3 Hendersonville

Newcastle

Hendersonville coming off a huge victory over Gallatin, my prayers are with Coach L. and the rest of the family. I don't know too much about Clarksville NE but I know that Hendersonville will show up to this game and every other game like it's the state championship. How does each team look in your perspective and which team will come out on top?

Hendersonville - 37

Clarksville - 14

Go Commandos!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville coming off a huge victory over Gallatin, my prayers are with Coach L. and the rest of the family. I don't know too much about Clarksville NE but I know that Hendersonville will show up to this game and every other game like it's the state championship. How does each team look in your perspective and which team will come out on top?

Hendersonville - 37

Clarksville - 14

Go Commandos!!

I've seen both schools play. NE is very athletic and fast. I think that it will be a MUCH closer game than what you are predicting. I'm not gonna say that NE will win, but I'm gonna say its gonna be a one score game.

Yall are desperetly underestimating the atheletes at northeast, especially on D, they have playmakers everywere on the D, hendersonville will be hardpressed to move the ball on them, and on offense # 4 is an athelete an # 34 is a LOAD. an the QB number 4 isnt hurt he just had to change jerseys because it ripped

im tellling u they better not come in there thinking down on EAST at all the eagles are NOT gunna slack an they deffinetly wont let up, they got alot of heart to an will be fired up after losing a game last week to NW off of a horrible call by the reffs, they are physical an can get gritty, so dont count them out im calling the upset

NEHS 21

HHS 7

I don;t know much about Northeast but i do know about the Commandos. All year their problem has been consistently putting together stable drives and getting the key stop on defense in big games. Last week the Commandos came out and played how they are very capable of plying week in and week out. They constantly got big stops vs. a good Gallatin team and strung together some nice drives to keep their ball control offense on the field. If the commandos play like they did vs. gallatin for the next few weeks its gonna be hard to stop them. They were flying around making plays and played as a team on offense defense and special teams. I hope the Commandos get a good week of practice under their belt and come out ready to play. If they do it should be a W.

My prediction

Hendersonville 28

Clarksville NE- 20

im tellling u they better not come in there thinking down on EAST at all the eagles are NOT gunna slack an they deffinetly wont let up, they got alot of heart to an will be fired up after losing a game last week to NW off of a horrible call by the reffs, they are physical an can get gritty, so dont count them out im calling the upset

NEHS 21

HHS 7

U have fallen off of ur rocker if u think northeast will ever hold hendersonville to 7 points.. this game is going to get ugly.. im calling a blowout, but not in just this game in the beech and gallatin games also.. yes its going to be a bad week to be a clarksville resident because sumner county is where real football is played.. hhs wins big

hendersonville 38

northeast 10

I don;t know much about Northeast but i do know about the Commandos. All year their problem has been consistently putting together stable drives and getting the key stop on defense in big games. Last week the Commandos came out and played how they are very capable of plying week in and week out. They constantly got big stops vs. a good Gallatin team and strung together some nice drives to keep their ball control offense on the field. If the commandos play like they did vs. gallatin for the next few weeks its gonna be hard to stop them. They were flying around making plays and played as a team on offense defense and special teams. I hope the Commandos get a good week of practice under their belt and come out ready to play. If they do it should be a W.

My prediction

Hendersonville 28

Clarksville NE- 20

hey nelly ur an idiot this is going to be a blowout.. ima prolli leave at halftime lol.. northeast wont get past 10 on the scoreboard..