#5 Clarksville NE @ #3 Hendersonville

Newcastle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right i didnt notice that until now. I was just listing few of the many playmakers. Snavely, Tez, Lambert, Moore, Clem, etc.. I expect to see Harris have another 100 yard game. Not sure what his total is on the year but he's had a couple 100+ yd games. We have 3 or 4 good backs we like to use. I would love to see Eli hit up Nigel Jones for some more TD passes. Nigel is a deep threat everytime he gets the ball. And about the computer prediction or whatever 18-15, i'm fine with it H'ville still wins

tell ur line good luck blocking the East ends 44 and 41 an if u get past them then u have to get through a very good linebacking core, now i would tell u that the secondary is great to casue they are, but you wont make it that far.

Good, I like it when a team is expecting us to get into the second line of defense already :wacko: JUST THE WAY WE ROLL, right up the middle in a cloud of dust, nastiness, & sweat :thumb: GO MO n MO

Yeah your right i didnt notice that until now. I was just listing few of the many playmakers. Snavely, Tez, Lambert, Moore, Clem, etc.. I expect to see Harris have another 100 yard game. Not sure what his total is on the year but he's had a couple 100+ yd games. We have 3 or 4 good backs we like to use. I would love to see Eli hit up Nigel Jones for some more TD passes. Nigel is a deep threat everytime he gets the ball. And about the computer prediction or whatever 18-15, i'm fine with it H'ville still wins

#9 Austin Harris

Attempts. - 201

Yards. - 1159

Avg. - 5.77

#3 LaDontez Bryant

Attempts. - 46

Yards. - 558

Avg. - 12.13

Just two of Hendersonville's immense depth in the running game.

18-15 is a win to me and a chance to show the state what HHS is all about.

Northeast has the most speed I have seen all year. They are fast at almost every position! The offense is the big question, but the defense is their strength. Better get your RB's and QB ready to be hit. The defense is very stingy, and after last weeks loss I believe they will be ready for this Commando challange! I will predict NE 27 to HHS 24. If the Commandos can stop the speed of the team, then it will be a different game.

Northeast has the most speed I have seen all year. They are fast at almost every position! The offense is the big question, but the defense is their strength. Better get your RB's and QB ready to be hit. The defense is very stingy, and after last weeks loss I believe they will be ready for this Commando challange! I will predict NE 27 to HHS 24. If the Commandos can stop the speed of the team, then it will be a different game.

the speed on defense or offense? ive seen the film and the only speed was the qb.

No fatpack I'm not nuts.. here's some stats for you hendersonville scored 28 against riverdale and won, scored 35 against Hunters lane and won, Scored 31 against Gallatin and won, and scored 37 against Mt. Juliet where they lost in OT.. Those 4 teams have a combined record of 32-8.. also they pitched 3 shut outs.. They scored over 40 in two other games and scored over 30 in one other.. I'm sorry if i am mistaken but who of these teams could your eagles beat.. ill go ahead and answer it for you NONE.. the season ends on Friday for northeast and in an old fashioned a** kicking..

You post all of the great scores that the commandos have gotten but along with that come the complete opposite. Versus a win less (but not terrible) Wilson Central team it took a complete scoreless game and a field-goal to beat the wildcats (3-0). and versus a (3-7) Lavergne team (one that got stomped by Riverdale the week before I might add) Hendersonville lost 26-15 and couldn't seem to stop the mistakes all game long.

Its a new season and everyone that advanced to the post season is now at (0-0). in the playoff there is rarely going to be an absolute blowout. But I would certainly love to see the Commandos win big. Good luck boys and get the W.

No fatpack I'm not nuts.. here's some stats for you hendersonville scored 28 against riverdale and won, scored 35 against Hunters lane and won, Scored 31 against Gallatin and won, and scored 37 against Mt. Juliet where they lost in OT.. Those 4 teams have a combined record of 32-8.. also they pitched 3 shut outs.. They scored over 40 in two other games and scored over 30 in one other.. I'm sorry if i am mistaken but who of these teams could your eagles beat.. ill go ahead and answer it for you NONE.. the season ends on Friday for northeast and in an old fashioned a** kicking..

You post all of the great scores that the commandos have gotten but along with that come the complete opposite. Versus a win less (but not terrible) Wilson Central team it took a complete scoreless game and a field-goal to beat the wildcats (3-0). and versus a (3-7) Lavergne team (one that got stomped by Riverdale the week before I might add) Hendersonville lost 26-15 and couldn't seem to stop the mistakes all game long.

Its a new season and everyone that advanced to the post season is now at (0-0). in the playoff there is rarely going to be an absolute blowout. But I would certainly love to see the Commandos win big. Good luck boys and get the W.

Nelly Nelly Nelly its funny i know who u r but u have no idea who this is.. like u i also have been at plenty of the games and know when hendersonville comes to play or not.. when they come to play they're hard to be stopped and yes your rite like every team they have their off nites but when they dont come to play basically anyone can beat them.. i personally dont think this hendersonville team is as good as some commando teams in the past but for some reason the talent level seems to have fallen this year.. Nelson this eagle team hasnt been to the playoffs since 2004 i believe and we all know what type of atmosphere the playoffs are like, but they dont.. this works to hvilles benefit.. maybe i was being a little out of the ordinary when i gave such a lop sided score, but i still think that the commandos are ATLEAST two score victors because they will come to play..

The commandos are gonna be focused tomrw night and will come to play. And yes let me be the one to assure that Everyone is hyped up. I drove by the stadium last night and they had finished up the endzones. IMO hendersonville is more than ready. They want that 2nd chance at Beech next friday. Idk that anything is gonna get in their way. Home field advantage, blackout, its gonna be a great atmosphere. Contain the jet, stop the beast