Gibbs at Red Bank...Let the Playoffs Begin!!!!!

bluelionheart23

HAHAHAH ALL IM HEARING IS..... HATER!!!! THE ONLY REASON IT WASNT AS PACKED AS USUAL WAS BC THEY DIDNT WANT TO PAY TO COME WATCH A MIDDLE SCHOOL TYPE TEAM ( GIBBS) COME DOWN AND WASTE RED BANKS TIME BUT HEY KEEP COMPLAINING AND TALKIN TRASH ONLINE IF THAT MAKES U FEEL BETTER ABOUT UR LOSS... ALSO: GIBBS IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL TEAM BUSTING THROUGH THEIR BANNER AND GOING STRAIGHT TO THE LOGO AND JUMPING ON IT..... HA GOT WHAT YALL DESERVED! YEAH REAL CLASSY GUYS, I WAS EVEN TOLD THE GIBBS PLAYERS WERE FLIPPING STUDENTS OFF IN THE PARKING LOT AS THEY ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOL.... SOMEBODY NEEDS TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR KIDS..... BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR! :twisted:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off to my Eagles, congrats on a good season, hard fought and played with passion. I'm already excited about next season.

Next, the Red Bank experience was worse than a middle school game. Where was all that Lion pride that I kept hearing about, we had as many fans there to start the game as you did. Very disappointing. Paying for parking, what is all that about? I mean really, $3 to park at a high school game, get over yourselves Red Bank. As a fan who has media privileges, I'm extremely disappointed by the lack of professionalism that was displayed by the gameday staff at the pass gate and ticket booth. Next time I hope your administration clearly explains the process to eliminate any confusion. Please don't try to lecture anyone on TSSAA procedure as I could probably recite the TSSAA handbook.

Finally, what ever happened to coaches expecting their players to play with class? Tim Daniels should be ashamed at the way his team conducted themselves but performance of the group reflects the leader. So should I be surprised? I think not since his teams at Loudon acted the same way when he coached there.

Not including the game, the experience truly was one of the worse high school football experiences I have every gone through. If anyone has to go to Red Bank for a game, don't expect much.

I am so glad you can quote the TSSAA but to dispute you, Red Bank had many more fans then Gibbs even though you guys did bring a good crowd.

I was at the gate when you came through and your attitude was so bad that you drew the attention of police standing nearby so don't talk about our attitude. I believe it was all worked out in the end. The money charged for parking is a fundraiser for the band.

You should talk about playing with class and coaches, your players were taking cheap shots during the game and flipping our players off as they drove by our locker room. No one should respect a coach that allows his team to go to the middle of an opponents field and jump up and down on their logo, of course you see what the result was. The tone was set early by the attitudes your team displayed after they came on the field.

Sorry for your experience but think of it this way you don't have to have any more bad experiences this season.

First off to my Eagles, congrats on a good season, hard fought and played with passion. I'm already excited about next season.

Next, the Red Bank experience was worse than a middle school game. Where was all that Lion pride that I kept hearing about, we had as many fans there to start the game as you did. Very disappointing. Paying for parking, what is all that about? I mean really, $3 to park at a high school game, get over yourselves Red Bank. As a fan who has media privileges, I'm extremely disappointed by the lack of professionalism that was displayed by the gameday staff at the pass gate and ticket booth. Next time I hope your administration clearly explains the process to eliminate any confusion. Please don't try to lecture anyone on TSSAA procedure as I could probably recite the TSSAA handbook.

Finally, what ever happened to coaches expecting their players to play with class? Tim Daniels should be ashamed at the way his team conducted themselves but performance of the group reflects the leader. So should I be surprised? I think not since his teams at Loudon acted the same way when he coached there.

Not including the game, the experience truly was one of the worse high school football experiences I have every gone through. If anyone has to go to Red Bank for a game, don't expect much.

Pigpen is right, we did have more fans than Gibbs. And if you thought that the Red Bank football team and coaches had no class in our performance, then how did we beat you guys by 40 and how are we 11-0?

If you thought that "Lion Pride" was missing out, well, you should come back down here for the next 3 playoff games at Red Bank. Maybe then you'll have different thoughts on our fans.

And by saying "If anyone has to go to Red Bank for a game, don't expect much", if other people from schools who play Red Bank read this, think about how many fans may shy away from coming to watch their team play.

I was there i saw the game i met the folks at the gate they were all very nice and seemed respectful Gibbs did come out and jump on there logo but so what its High school football what do you expect? I dont think it was a show of disrespect it was a show of enthusiasm,excitement,it was high school football the way it should be.Youall got a great bunch of atheletes there,maybe a little too much cockieness,the finger pointing after a big hit,taunting i think they call it,or maybe the ref should call it? I didnt think that was allowed at this level. Let your big hit speak for itself you dont have to point it out everyone sees it. Also your tackle #51 i think seems to take a play off occasionaly? If your gonna win the state him and his buddies are gonna have to play everydown 100%. Fulton is good but not good enough to beat the Lions. We will see you again next year iam sure!` Good Luck.