Gibbs at Red Bank...Let the Playoffs Begin!!!!!

bluelionheart23

I'm not saying that Gibbs lacks talent, I just think that the game speed will be on a whole different level than they've seen all year, even with AE.....I'm sure they will come down here and put up a 4qtr effort, but they will need alot of things to fall their way to get a win in this one...If Red Bank gets up by 2 scores, it will be over simply because Gibbs' offense isnt one that scores quickly, more of a clock eater offense

Red Bank 49

Gibbs 13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all Red Bank fans are cocky, most of us know that Red Bank has a strong team this year but there have been several games that we did not get off to a strong start but kicked it into high gear the second half. We can not do that in any playoff game especially with the quality of teams that are in this quad. If our attitudes are right at the start of the game and we play all 4 quarters then we should pull this one out and live to play another week. From looking at this quad I believe any team can be upset at anytime in the next 3 weeks.

There are number of athletes on this years team and plenty of speed and that has been a positive for us this year. We have several players that can make a big play at anytime. So good luck to Gibbs and have a safe trip down to Red Bank.

Red Bank 35

Gibbs 12

Get ready Red Bank or Blue Bank, heck what ever your color is, Gibbs is coming with something special. Lets just say it's 99% power of any thing you want it to be. Fast, slow, black, white, athletic or nonathletic. This team will hit and they have no quit and something new. GET READY FOR POWER FOOTBALL

No disrespect, I've never witnessed a 99% white team beat a team full of athletes- at least it will not happen this Friday it would be like BYU beating FLA.

(white man can't jump)

I think Boyd Buchanan did it last year by beating us.

YES, BOYD BUC DID BUT I 'M REFERRING TO THIS PARTICULAR TEAM, THIS FRIDAY,THIS PLAYOFF YEAR

Fulton, why is confidence being confused with cocky? Are you trying to crash my tailgate party?

If you should have the good fortune of beating ER PIONEERS you will have to travel the same road as

GIBBS (enjoy the view) Chattanooga play a different kind of football. EASTRIDGE I know you want that

re-match real bad, so bring it next friday back to the den.

What "different kind of football" are you referring to? You poor clueless teenager. It's ok to be a little cocky when you've got a 10-0 record, but you are acting like you've been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. All I can do is shake my head and say Bless your little heart. Get off the short bus mentality and think before you type. Fulton has seen plenty of top notch Football programs from across the state, and Chattanooga is competitive, but far from intimidating. We may not be the championship caliber team from a couple of years ago, but we will be competitive. Even though we only won 3 gold Balls, Fulton did play in 5 out of 6 State championship games from 2002 to 2007. So to invite us to come down and play your different kind of football is humorous and makes you look like a fool.

No one wants to crash your tailgate party, but let me just say you're deep in your own territory you've got 4th & long in the common sense department.

As for the rest of the Red Bank fans... No one judges your level of intelligence, mental capacity, or your passion for your Athletic programs. We too have village idiots who have figured out how to log onto a computer and peck with their two little fingers. Like I said before.... Bless his little heart.

Go Falcons.... and Eagles!

Fulton, why is confidence being confused with cocky? Are you trying to crash my tailgate party?

If you should have the good fortune of beating ER PIONEERS you will have to travel the same road as

GIBBS (enjoy the view) Chattanooga play a different kind of football. EASTRIDGE I know you want that

re-match real bad, so bring it next friday back to the den.

What "different kind of football" are you referring to? You poor clueless teenager. It's ok to be a little cocky when you've got a 10-0 record, but you are acting like you've been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. All I can do is shake my head and say Bless your little heart. Get off the short bus mentality and think before you type. Fulton has seen plenty of top notch Football programs from across the state, and Chattanooga is competitive, but far from intimidating. We may not be the championship caliber team from a couple of years ago, but we will be competitive. Even though we only won 3 gold Balls, Fulton did play in 5 out of 6 State championship games from 2002 to 2007. So to invite us to come down and play your different kind of football is humorous and makes you look like a fool.

No one wants to crash your tailgate party, but let me just say you're deep in your own territory you've got 4th & long in the common sense department.

As for the rest of the Red Bank fans... No one judges your level of intelligence, mental capacity, or your passion for your Athletic programs. We too have village idiots who have figured out how to log onto a computer and peck with their two little fingers. Like I said before.... Bless his little heart.

Go Falcons.... and Eagles!

BOTTOM LINE

Thank You photoman for blessing my little heart

Redbank to give Fulton an ####ociation whooping if ER don't get-er-done! :thumb:

Same bat time - Same bat channel

I'm not saying that Gibbs lacks talent, I just think that the game speed will be on a whole different level than they've seen all year, even with AE.....I'm sure they will come down here and put up a 4qtr effort, but they will need alot of things to fall their way to get a win in this one...If Red Bank gets up by 2 scores, it will be over simply because Gibbs' offense isnt one that scores quickly, more of a clock eater offense

Red Bank 49

Gibbs 13

40-8 Red Bank in the 3rd

So, i was pretty close with my prediction of 49-13...48-8 is close enough i guess! I do have to give it to Gibbs, the fought hard for 4 qtrs...they just were not very good and like i said, speed kills and it was obvious the Gibblers had none....They got to see how physical Red Bank is up close and personal, with the starting QB getting knocked out of the game with a concussion i believe....and whats up with all the offsides on the PAT's? really? down by 40 and you're teeing off on the center? Keon doesnt play and we still rush for 150+....anyways, on to Fulton...any scouting reports?

First off to my Eagles, congrats on a good season, hard fought and played with passion. I'm already excited about next season.

Next, the Red Bank experience was worse than a middle school game. Where was all that Lion pride that I kept hearing about, we had as many fans there to start the game as you did. Very disappointing. Paying for parking, what is all that about? I mean really, $3 to park at a high school game, get over yourselves Red Bank. As a fan who has media privileges, I'm extremely disappointed by the lack of professionalism that was displayed by the gameday staff at the pass gate and ticket booth. Next time I hope your administration clearly explains the process to eliminate any confusion. Please don't try to lecture anyone on TSSAA procedure as I could probably recite the TSSAA handbook.

Finally, what ever happened to coaches expecting their players to play with class? Tim Daniels should be ashamed at the way his team conducted themselves but performance of the group reflects the leader. So should I be surprised? I think not since his teams at Loudon acted the same way when he coached there.

Not including the game, the experience truly was one of the worse high school football experiences I have every gone through. If anyone has to go to Red Bank for a game, don't expect much.