1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey. . . If it counts as a win on your season record i'm pretty sure it counts :roflol:

no one remembers you if you go 10-0 in the regular season and gets beat in the first round. and if you go 2-8 get in the playoffs then wins the championship no one remembers that 2-8 record.

I beg to differ. . . If a 2-8 team won state people would probably remember that :popcorneater:

Monkey. . . If it counts as a win on your season record i'm pretty sure it counts :roflol:

no one remembers you if you go 10-0 in the regular season and gets beat in the first round. and if you go 2-8 get in the playoffs then wins the championship no one remembers that 2-8 record.

I beg to differ. . . If a 2-8 team won state people would probably remember that :popcorneater:

for awhile yea....but it would fade...another example would be like when the patriots were what 14-0 then went into the superbowl and lost to the giants...giants won, but i can't remember there record, all i remember is they got the big W

Monkey. . . If it counts as a win on your season record i'm pretty sure it counts :popcorneater:

Living in the past may get you disappointment in the future, less talk about something a little more interesting like how C'ville is going to run all over PC defense Friday night or how #18 is going to be no factor or Tucker want complete a pass all night. Something that we can look forward to. How much is C'ville going to beat PC

Sink or swim !!!! Do or die !!!! Win or go home !!!! Put up or shut !!!!

Do you have terets???

If you are a player, shouldn't you be in class instead of talking smack on CoachT all day?

Typical, conerback10, if you can't think of anything else to ramble about you start the personnel attacks

Do you have terets???

If you are a player, shouldn't you be in class instead of talking smack on CoachT all day?

Typical, conerback10, if you can't think of anything else to ramble about you start the personnel attacks

I'm not a player i graduated in 07. . . And who pulled your string, and Monkey I had no clue you was a english teacher