1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right about the worst game all year, but we haven't played a good game all year really.. We need to cut the mistakes out.. And yall tried to get 18 the ball alot but we had him covered all night and when he had the chances he dropped some passes ( that was hard to catch but still)....... I guess yall was down and had another worst game in the fall scrimmages too? :wacko: excuses excuses excuses to why yall got beat.. I aint sayin we're gonna win but i am sayin its gonna be a good, fun, interesting, and hard hitting game lol.. Good Luck haha :lol:

I wouldn't exactly call that a scrimmage. You guys arrived late, after PC & HC had already been playing a couple of hours, and you played PC for all of about 5 minutes, but if it makes you feel big to say you beat us twice, go ahead. We'll see who comes out on top when it counts.

Ummm it counted last week and yall got beat :wacko::lol::thumb:

its fun watching Tucker snag snaps from the shotgun with one hand

Ive never seen anybody do that on any level of football before

what a player that guy is

WC, CW, Pc, and Mt pleasant are all gonna have very good qbs next year

Tucker is a awesome player and so is Mercer. . . The district or region or whatever you wanna call it has a bunch of great players like the Rice boys from Wc and Risner from Collinwood and Mt. P has a lot of young talent

Your right about the worst game all year, but we haven't played a good game all year really.. We need to cut the mistakes out.. And yall tried to get 18 the ball alot but we had him covered all night and when he had the chances he dropped some passes ( that was hard to catch but still)....... I guess yall was down and had another worst game in the fall scrimmages too? :thumb: excuses excuses excuses to why yall got beat.. I aint sayin we're gonna win but i am sayin its gonna be a good, fun, interesting, and hard hitting game lol.. Good Luck haha :lol:

I wouldn't exactly call that a scrimmage. You guys arrived late, after PC & HC had already been playing a couple of hours, and you played PC for all of about 5 minutes, but if it makes you feel big to say you beat us twice, go ahead. We'll see who comes out on top when it counts.

We arrived late and scrimmaged HC for an hour and a half then we played yall for just a couple series so it wasnt really a scrimmage but we still whooped yall up and down the field.. We didnt even know we was scrimmaging yall till that morning right before we left our camp to come play yall.. :wacko: It counted last week for us to get in the playoffs and its time to do it again this week..[/i]]

Yeah, C'ville had a good game last week and had to win to even have a chance of making the playoff that makes you hungry, it didn't appear that PC wanted the game as much as C'ville did or PC felt sorry for C'ville and let them win because that was the only way C'ville could make it to the playoffs. If C'ville got into the playoff it would make the region appear stronger, way to go PC good thinking.

Looking forward to another exciting game on Friday.

Yeah, C'ville had a good game last week and had to win to even have a chance of making the playoff that makes you hungry, it didn't appear that PC wanted the game as much as C'ville did or PC felt sorry for C'ville and let them win because that was the only way C'ville could make it to the playoffs. If C'ville got into the playoff it would make the region appear stronger, way to go PC good thinking.

Yeah that's exactly right!!! Why didn't we think of that??? Perry County lost the game on purpose so we could in the playoffs! Please tell me your just kidding :thumb:

Ya'll keep giving excuses on why you got beat .. As of right now we beat yall fair and square so id say we are the better team head to head.. I look forward to friday on another great game :thumb::wacko::lol: GO BULLDOGS[/i]]

Ya'll keep giving excuses on why you got beat .. As of right now we beat yall fair and square so id say we are the better team head to head.. I look forward to friday on another great game :thumb::wacko::lol: GO BULLDOGS[/i]]

Was afraid you was running out of things to talk smack about because you keep repeating yourself with old news so I thought I would throw another idea out there to get your imagination inspired

Ya'll keep giving excuses on why you got beat .. As of right now we beat yall fair and square so id say we are the better team head to head.. I look forward to friday on another great game :wacko::lol::wacko: GO BULLDOGS[/i]]

Was afraid you was running out of things to talk smack about because you keep repeating yourself with old news so I thought I would throw another idea out there to get your imagination inspired

and all u keep saying is that yall let us win or that yall had a bad game and it aint gonna happen this week or blah blah blah... we'll see.. Im done talkin on here.. Ill see you on friday night :thumb: