1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

This should be set up for PC to win much like it favored C'ville last week. First playoff in PC history, home field, beat last week, and a dry field. The question is can PC stop the run??? Should be a good game but with a different outcome.

Be careful JB when you start looking over teams thinking about Wayne Co. you may get your hat handed to you by one of these teams.

The field conditions didn't stop Cville's #1 Josh Pope from makin that Youtube run in the 3rd quarter :roflolk:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be set up for PC to win much like it favored C'ville last week. First playoff in PC history, home field, beat last week, and a dry field. The question is can PC stop the run??? Should be a good game but with a different outcome.

Be careful JB when you start looking over teams thinking about Wayne Co. you may get your hat handed to you by one of these teams.

The field conditions didn't stop Cville's #1 Josh Pope from makin that Youtube run in the 3rd quarter :roflolk:

Yeah, the way I understand it it is really difficult to get on YouTube. You have to be pretty amazing to do so.

The field conditions didn't stop Cville's #1 Josh Pope from makin that Youtube run in the 3rd quarter :thumb:

Yeah, the way I understand it it is really difficult to get on YouTube. You have to be pretty amazing to do so.

If you was at the game you know what i'm talkin about and if you wasn't ask #24 :roflolk::roflol::roflol:

Here's a question. . . Who do you think the better runner is Tucker from Pc or Cville's #1 Josh Pope?

What position does the Pope play if I am not mistaken Tucker is the QB for PC. I don't think I heard anyone trying to compare the two, just a comment that the field would be drier than it has been in weeks past. But we can check the regional rushing stats that may give a little in sight to your question.

Here's a question. . . Who do you think the better runner is Tucker from Pc or Cville's #1 Josh Pope?

What position does the Pope play if I am not mistaken Tucker is the QB for PC. I don't think I heard anyone trying to compare the two, just a comment that the field would be drier than it has been in weeks past. But we can check the regional rushing stats that may give a little in sight to your question.

Pope didn't play 2 games this season because of injury so I wouldn't go by stats. . . And he's the QB

If you was at the game you know what i'm talkin about and if you wasn't ask #24 :roflolk::roflol::roflol:

Well you have just proved you have no class. I don't think it's funny at all when anybody gets hurt, #24 ended up at the hospital with a concussion. and I'd say #1 is pretty lucky he managed to slip between #24 & #5, or he would have been laid out on the field.

I'm looking forward to a good game, and I hope NO ONE from either side gets injured. :thumb:

If you was at the game you know what i'm talkin about and if you wasn't ask #24 :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Well you have just proved you have no class. I don't think it's funny at all when anybody gets hurt, #24 ended up at the hospital with a concussion. and I'd say #1 is pretty lucky he managed to slip between #24 & #5, or he would have been laid out on the field.

I'm looking forward to a good game, and I hope NO ONE from either side gets injured. :thumb:

It was a joke man don't get your jock all in a wad . . . And 24 and 5 wasn't the only one he "managed" to slip by :D

Looks like Pope has had a pretty good season what grade is he, I read that Tucker is only a Soph. I guess we will have to wait till Friday night to see who is the better QB on the field.

What position does Pope play on defense?

Good luck to both players and both teams hope it is an injury free game.

Looks like Pope has had a pretty good season what grade is he, I read that Tucker is only a Soph. I guess we will have to wait till Friday night to see who is the better QB on the field.

What position does Pope play on defense?

Good luck to both players and both teams hope it is an injury free game.

Pope's a junior and he hasn't played much defense this year but he started a corner last year though and had a couple picks