1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

a better word of advice...from someone that did just graduate...have fun with your senior year, (make sure you do well on your ACT/SAT) then forget about it. cause once you get accepted into college high school grades don't mean anything! (except for scholarships, which you usually get by Christmas of your senior year anyways!) just have fun while its not difficult, cause when college comes around its a TON of work...(oh and don't procrastinate (like i have) or you'll end up way over head in work!)

my little advice of the day

the end. :hungry:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a better word of advice...from someone that did just graduate...have fun with your senior year, (make sure you do well on your ACT/SAT) then forget about it. cause once you get accepted into college high school grades don't mean anything! (except for scholarships, which you usually get by Christmas of your senior year anyways!) just have fun while its not difficult, cause when college comes around its a TON of work...(oh and don't procrastinate (like i have) or you'll end up way over head in work!)

my little advice of the day

the end. :ugeek:

Amen brother.