Collinwood and McEwen- 1st round

stupiddewman

Collinwood Trojans game wrapup will be featured Sat. morn, 9:30am on BIG Oldies 930am Radio SportsCenter Report, along with other playoff games of local interest. Also, The Cat's-Trojan's playoff rematch game will be broadcast Nov. 13th on BIG Oldies 930am Radio at 6:45pm. (internet streaming

http://www.BIGOldies930.com)

what if McEwen wins, will wood and boro still play???

I saw the WC vs. Cwood game and it was real good, but i have never saw McEwen play, just heard about them and im guna go with the Trojans in this matchup

Good choice, I hate to be mean but McEwen don't have much of anything.

hey McEwen,,,this isnt coming from collinwood!!!!

You know sssssss, you always got somethin smart to say to WC fans. You know maybe we're just sayin good things bout C'wood and pullin for them to win and cheerin for the other team in your county when they aren't playin each other somethin you wouldn't know how to do, and aren't you the one that said you liked smack talkin on the C'ville PC thread. An I'm sorry to any McEwen fans if they got affended, I wasn't tryin to be mean, like I said in my post. I was just postin like anyone else does.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, sssssss are you not the one on page one of this thread talkin bout how C'wood would win cause "McEwen only had three wins and they had been blowin out of alot of games". I don't understand how you can slure other people for sayin somethin when you are pretty much making the same prediction as everyone else. I think your just tryin to start stuff, because your mad after the game last saturday. :flower:

Also, sssssss are you not the one on page one of this thread talkin bout how C'wood would win cause "McEwen only had three wins and they had been blowin out of alot of games". I don't understand how you can slure other people for sayin somethin when you are pretty much making the same prediction as everyone else. I think your just tryin to start stuff, because your mad after the game last saturday. :thumb:

I wasnt at the game SAt so I have no idea what happened...I do know Collinwood wasnt

ranked 2 in the state going into that game...but I do feel pretty good about the rematch

and Im glad the wood has a game before that so their qb can continue to work on his

game because he hasn't had many starts and sorta got pressed into duty after Risner

got hurt. Davis has the best arm strength in the district, give him a little more experience

and the wood's passing game will be straight

Also, sssssss are you not the one on page one of this thread talkin bout how C'wood would win cause "McEwen only had three wins and they had been blowin out of alot of games". I don't understand how you can slure other people for sayin somethin when you are pretty much making the same prediction as everyone else. I think your just tryin to start stuff, because your mad after the game last saturday. :thumb:

Davis has the best arm strength in the district

:lol::lol::lol:

I wasnt at the game SAt so I have no idea what happened...I do know Collinwood wasnt

ranked 2 in the state going into that game...but I do feel pretty good about the rematch

and Im glad the wood has a game before that so their qb can continue to work on his

game because he hasn't had many starts and sorta got pressed into duty after Risner

got hurt. Davis has the best arm strength in the district, give him a little more experience

I was at the game Sat and I know WC didn't run their whole offensive play book. Due to the wet field WC only ran a small amount of their plays. I know C'wood did the same thing because it limited Risner from running wide. I think a dry field will make a difference for both teams but more to WC's advantage.

WC didn't have to throw much at all and Drew Bevis didn't play do to injury but will be back by the next game.

Also, sssssss are you not the one on page one of this thread talkin bout how C'wood would win cause "McEwen only had three wins and they had been blowin out of alot of games". I don't understand how you can slure other people for sayin somethin when you are pretty much making the same prediction as everyone else. I think your just tryin to start stuff, because your mad after the game last saturday. :angry:

I do not want to put down anyone's talent but if you think that is the strongest arm in the district, you havent seen many games. I assure you there is a lineman for Cwood that throws it farther harder and more accurate. Not saying that a lineman should be in QB position just know there is other options at Cwood. If we do not change before next year we will only win 2 or 3 games. # 7 played great last Sat. and to his credit there were 4 other balls that were dropped that should have been caught. I have seen every minute of every game and I know what happens when the pocket breaks down. I am a huge Cwood fan but just disagree with many of the decisions made. If I am in the Championship Game like we were last Sat # 5 would have never left the field if he wasnt injured and i dont think he was. WC had #12 on the field on defense and as a matter of fact he made a game changing interception. We are a small school, these kids can play both ways. I never saw #21 leave the field for WC. Lets play our best athletes all the time!!