Millington vs Wooddale

The mistakes made had nothing to do with Arlington but everything to do with the Trojans discipline or lack of.

I am so tired of hearing this from certain Millington fans. I really hope you are referring to things other than turnovers, because if you don't think Arlington had anything to do with those turnovers, you suck at watching football.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMack,

They had a hand in one of the turnovers. The fumble down on the goal line was a mishandled snap. The interception was thrown right to the defender. Our second fumble Arlington caused.

The game is over. Nothing is going to happen to change it. Arlington won. Congrats.

Errors and mistakes will have to be corrected or it's one and done for both teams.

BMack,

They had a hand in one of the turnovers. The fumble down on the goal line was a mishandled snap. The interception was thrown right to the defender. Our second fumble Arlington caused.

The game is over. Nothing is going to happen to change it. Arlington won. Congrats.

Errors and mistakes will have to be corrected or it's one and done for both teams.

One of them? Oh, so Arlington put that LB in that area of the field on that particular play and he caught the ball, but because it was thrown right to him, it had nothing to do with Arlington. And on the bad snap/handoff, I'm guessing the fact that the Arlington defense got enough penetration to jump on the loose ball had nothing to do with it, even though any number of Millington players were much closer to it.

It's one thing to be an idiot, and another thing to prove it.

My point is you didn't cause the first fumble. It was a bad exchange and Arlington recovered.

Then you should have said that rather than sticking up for a buddy who was more wrong than you. Simply put, to say that a defense didn't have a hand in any turnover is nothing short of ludicrous and laughable. It wouldn't be a turnover if the defense didn't do something to gain possession of the football.

Under your reasoning, the defense is responsible for all turnovers. So if a team fumbles the ball 8 times without getting hit at all (all due to the weather conditions-mishandled snaps, dropped balls) then its the defense's fault? That's ludicrous and laughable.

Don't worry about what I said or should have said. Last I checked, you haven't paid for the right to worry about that. Just worry about whatever team you are supporting without the name calling.

Under your reasoning, the defense is responsible for all turnovers. So if a team fumbles the ball 8 times without getting hit at all (all due to the weather conditions-mishandled snaps, dropped balls) then its the defense's fault? That's ludicrous and laughable.

Don't worry about what I said or should have said. Last I checked, you haven't paid for the right to worry about that. Just worry about whatever team you are supporting without the name calling.

Exactly...if the defense recovers those 8 fumbles, no matter how the ball ended up on the ground, then yes, they had a hand in them. They turnover may have been gift-wrapped, but if the defense doesn't recover, then it's not a turnover.

I noticed you aren't mentioning the INT anymore, I guess I convinced you that you were wrong about that one.

Hey, GoChiefs, does any of this sound familiar? :popcorneater:

The interception actually was thrown straight to the Arlington Defender.. The QB should not of thrown the ball cause there was no Millington player to throw to. Yes it was a mistake not actually a defensive effort to catch the ball from a millington player. All the Arlington guy did was stood there and caught the ball as if it were being thrown to him. The mishandled snap was the QB's fault.. Arlington did not cause the fumbled snap. Iv watched the film several times and no matter who it is watching would realize that Arlington luckt out off Millingtons errors.

If none of you people have faith in Millington just look at the scoring Millington has done on a Dry field compared to a wet field. Night and Day so that should give everyone another way to look at what Millington is capable of doing.

Hey everybody the hick is back!! Here is the deal i understand where i think bmack is coming from....think he may have just worded it wrong...i got to watch them trojans when they played the cougs and let me tell ya i thought they were going to be world beaters...thought they would have their season turned around.....they may well make some noise in the playoffs, but right now they are just average and these things happen sometimes to teams....i dont care if a team has a thousand yards in a game, wet or dry, if they dont score they aint gonna win and that is what arlington was able to do it seems like....they kept them out of the endzone and that is all that matters...but i dont know bmack btu it seems like him against the world, nope just the millington faithful...hehe....go get em bmack...anyways i think the trojans will win in a squeaker...gonna pull for yall since we should just annex ya in the t-county anyways

Hey everybody the hick is back!! Here is the deal i understand where i think bmack is coming from....think he may have just worded it wrong...i got to watch them trojans when they played the cougs and let me tell ya i thought they were going to be world beaters...thought they would have their season turned around.....they may well make some noise in the playoffs, but right now they are just average and these things happen sometimes to teams....i dont care if a team has a thousand yards in a game, wet or dry, if they dont score they aint gonna win and that is what arlington was able to do it seems like....they kept them out of the endzone and that is all that matters...but i dont know bmack btu it seems like him against the world, nope just the millington faithful...hehe....go get em bmack...anyways i think the trojans will win in a squeaker...gonna pull for yall since we should just annex ya in the t-county anyways

Footballhick, You must be very carefull because the grammar policeman, footballismylife may call you an idiot. Watch out bmack is known for his insults also. We Trojans think you for your support. Do you think we could seceed from Shelby County?

"LET'S GO TROJANS" :thumb:

come on up here we would love to have ya.....as far as the grammar is concerned...dont really care...im just happy i can turn the son of a gun computer on....after all i am a hick baby!!!

You and me both, and unlike some folks on here you do not mind telling us who you are and who you pull for.

Doug