Ridgeway @ Hardin Co.

utfan2

they are one of the fastest teams in the shelby metro area, and have played a murderous schedule, they are in a region with 6 6A teams and played white station out of the district. they sometimes struggle on offense, but have an LSU committment playing olb at 6'5" 235 who ran a 4.41 at the LSU senior day camp. they are very young on offense, which leads to the inconsistency, but very talented. they lost 2 weeks ago to Germantown the #1 6A seed in the memphis area quad 23-22 with 2 missed extra points and a punt blocked for a touchdown. So Hardin Co. fans, don't expect to be hearing a repeated chorus of move those chains coming from the PA

Yes Ridgeway has playmakers but the guy your talking about is Justin Maclin who is 6'4 215 and runs a 4.5 according to rivals and he is a 4 star really good player but just because he is on the team doesn't make them unstoppable it takes a whole team, because if believe 2 years ago HC had a Qb that went to Memphis and a Wide out that went to TCU and they got beat by a team they was better than in the first round of the play-offs. Rideway has played some good 6a teams and lost but if you also recall they have played some terrible teams and barely won those games. So this game will come down to who is coached better and who makes better and bigger plays on offense.

let me tell you this, I have seen them on film several times this year, he is going to LSU due to combine numbers, but he is not the best high school defensive player on that team. Let me assure you that Hardin Co will have their hands full, not saying they can't win. but I know most of the teams on there schedule well and let me tell you there are not many Munfords, Dyer Co's and Adamsvilles on it

I also think Hardin takes this one. You never know which Ridgeway team you're gonna get (you could say the same about Craigmont). Maclin is a decent player, but I don't view him as an LSU talent. Combine numbers are all well and good, but play on the field is more important IMO. And he can disappear in games sometimes. Good luck to both teams