who's best

Findthetruth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O SORRY MY BAD STILL CAMPBELL IS THE FRONT RUNNER IN MY OPINION HE WRESTLES AT A TOUGHER WEIGHT

ok, 25 being the toughest weight is ur opinion and i disagree... i remember this talk going around a while ago about a freshman who took state taking it the next three years, that was two years ago, and he hasnt taken it since then, fantastic kid, know him personally just sayin, if you are going to even suggest that campbell is the best you have to put him third behind TJ Duncan who is a three timer, taking it in eighth grade and Zach Watson, who is a two timer, both of whom can be five timers. AND since campbell is injured and will not be back til the second half of the season, and the rumor i heard was not til regionals and state, it will be verrrry difficult for him to take it again

wrestlinggod. you have to be a moron if your gonna say campbell lewis wont win state this year. he has gotten 10 times better than his finals match last year. He is injured but he will be back in plenty of time to get back in shape and be the strongest wrestler in the state. Campbells wrestled in tougher tournaments than anyone around here and done very well. Im not trying to take anything away for zach or tj they are both outstanding wrestlers and will prob both be 5 timers but to say campbell wont win is just ignorant.

nt6 :excl:

wrestlinggod. you have to be a moron if your gonna say campbell lewis wont win state this year. he has gotten 10 times better than his finals match last year. He is injured but he will be back in plenty of time to get back in shape and be the strongest wrestler in the state. Campbells wrestled in tougher tournaments than anyone around here and done very well. Im not trying to take anything away for zach or tj they are both outstanding wrestlers and will prob both be 5 timers but to say campbell wont win is just ignorant.

no, once again, to come out preseason and say that someone is gonna win state is not only ignorant but cocky, i never said he isnt gonna win it read it again. But you never know who is gonna take it, I know plenty of people that are gunning for that title. and moree than one who have the talent to beat him, once again, not taking anything away from campbell and his accomplishments, but how can you say at the beginning of november that someone that is injured is hands down going to win it in february? that sounds like ignorance to me, and how is he getting ten times better with his arm chained to his chest, and tell me which tournament he went to, by himself obviously, that was tougher than fargo.

Well Cameron Croy has placed the highest and repeatedly the past two years at the world biggest and hardest tournament. Jr. Nationals and Jr. Duals in Fargo and Ok City. That is the top notch tourny and he has shown the best or had best results. We have not had a national champ of any level since Nick Marable last did it as a Cadet. This is freestyle, still ways to go for Greco, but maybe Lopez can get on the podium this year in Fargo.

Well all im saying is hes the best wrestler in 125 and hes most likely gonna win state. And im just guessing your talking about chase beasly when you say once again. Campbell pinned the kid that beat chase in 30 seconds. Upsets can happen but the kid did come out of the hard side of the bracket. Campbell wasnt hurt the whole summer. He got injured right before fargo. He still went and did very well. How can you even call me ignorant for a prediction that campbells gonna win state when hes ranked nationally.

Well all im saying is hes the best wrestler in 125 and hes most likely gonna win state. And im just guessing your talking about chase beasly when you say once again. Campbell pinned the kid that beat chase in 30 seconds. Upsets can happen but the kid did come out of the hard side of the bracket. Campbell wasnt hurt the whole summer. He got injured right before fargo. He still went and did very well. How can you even call me ignorant for a prediction that campbells gonna win state when hes ranked nationally.

ok, 1. chase beasley graduated, 2. the kid that campbell pinned didnt face chase, 3. my little brother is ranked nationally at 25 but i havent said one thing about him placing and finally 4. i can call you ignorant for making that prediction for the same reason you can call me ignorant for not thinking he is for sure gonna take it...

I am shocked to see no one bringing up Michael Hooker. Michael Hooker majored Campbell Lewis last year and would probably be a 2x champ already if it wasnt for him being ill during his finals match (not taking anything away from Doster who is also a beast). Hooker also beat Duncan in an offseason match.

Top 5 P4P in the State

1. Cameron Croy

2. Cole Hayes

3. Billy Swanson...... naaa nvm. Zach Watson

4. Michael Hooker

5. Stuart Doster

6. Campbell Lewis

7. Blake Thomas

8. Michael Kennedy

9. Daniel Baucke

10. Cole Moseley