Sullivan North Playoffs Two Years in a Row

football2009

Watching over the past few years football with these young men just amaze me. From last years playoffs to this years, although everyone counted North out to even win more than a couple of games they have proved themselves again. The great talent of Eric Percy and Steven Hartsoe seasoned players from last years team have pushed North to a second year at the playoffs. Thank you all for great football and GO RAIDERS!!!!

Watching over the past few years football with these young men just amaze me. From last years playoffs to this years, although everyone counted North out to even win more than a couple of games they have proved themselves again. The great talent of Eric Percy and Steven Hartsoe seasoned players from last years team have pushed North to a second year at the playoffs. Thank you all for great football and GO RAIDERS!!!!

West Greene is also returning to the play-offs for the second year. prior to last year WG was 1-30 over the previous 3 years....what a turn-around! North has had a tremendous season but I can't help but hope they stumble against my hometown boys. Good luck and play safe.

north fans tend to forget that north has been a playoff regular since 1994. they've made the playoffs 13 out of the last 16 years. thay made it 11 straight years from 1994 to 2004. won the conference/region in 2004. they've been to the 3rd round twice. the only years north didnt make it was 2005, 2006, and 2007 when they were playing up out of their classification. north has had a good program for a long time and it has continued.

Congrats to West Green, we here at North know how it is to live in the shadow of of our big brother DB just and you do with Greenville. No matter how the game turns out it's good to see both of the redheaded stepchildren do well. Here's to a great safe game and may the best team win.

GO RAIDERS

LMBO red headed step children thats funny

well congrats to ya'll as well hope for a safe game and we will see ya Friday :thumb: