Richland Raiders

memyme

One of my friends on the team told me about a meeting they all had with Coach Massey yesterday. It sounds like Richland finally has a coach that is willing to make the team work. Some of you guys that don't want to work need to find something else to do besides football because it sounds like Taylor's Resort and Spa has been closed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time to move forward. Now is not the time to down Ricky.. A change has occurred and coming from someone who has known Ricky all my life I expect him to show nothing but support to Coach Massey. Everyone should follow his example. If you spend your life looking back instead of looking forward you will never catch up with the leaders. So, forward Radiers. :popcorneater:

Oh no. ;) Don't tell me you guys are putting your hopes and future on this guy. Shame. There may be a tad bump up for a couple of years (if scheduling is good) then it will be the same ole' song for Richland.... Who knows for sure just yet. While Giles County is the new Florida/Alabama program, the best Richland will be able to do is the Rich Brooks Kentucky program.