Ezell-Harding Head Varsity Football

freudsbking1988

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head coach will still be at school as principal... losing 8 players (6 offense / 7 defense) to graduation - some key players returning, including QB who was leading rusher & scorer. Three very capable coaches remain. The school is currently in its first year of DII competition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new coach will have to find his own assistants..there are no capable assistants now!

There are only about 25-28 players. They have not had weight training since last summer.(a few have had weight training class). I don't recall any player leaving because of being worked too hard.

This bunch will do anything asked of them by their coach. Howell has been a good coach, but it has been hard to do it all by himself. On the bright side, there are alot of good athletes in the area and

Ezell can now offer scholarships. Good luck to the new coach.

Downside to this position is you must be an active member of the Church of Christ and you can't be divorced or separated. I understand being a Christian and having a strong moral and Godly testimony but no other denomination including Catholic schools require the coach to be a member of their denomination. This could be a good situation for the right candidate but the strict hiring requirements of the COC will greatly limit their options.

The new coach will have to find his own assistants..there are no capable assistants now!

There are only about 25-28 players. They have not had weight training since last summer.(a few have had weight training class). I don't recall any player leaving because of being worked too hard.

This bunch will do anything asked of them by their coach. Howell has been a good coach, but it has been hard to do it all by himself. On the bright side, there are alot of good athletes in the area and

Are any if the assistants staying? Are the ones there leaving or are they just not any good? Was the head coach the OC, DC and special team coach too?

• 3 weeks later...

Are any if the assistants staying? Are the ones there leaving or are they just not any good? Was the head coach the OC, DC and special team coach too?

I had a feeling I wouldn't get an answer