mr. football 4a

big_mike0307

On another thread there was talk of there not being a Mr. Football award for all 6 classes but just for A, AA, and AAA. Anyone know if this is true?

What I have been told is that class A will be 1A/2A class aa will be 3A/4A and class aaa will be 5A/6A. Division 1 and Division 2 will each have a Mr Football. Then one punter/kicker overall. That will make the total of 11 Mr. Football in the state of Tennessee.

On another thread there was talk of there not being a Mr. Football award for all 6 classes but just for A, AA, and AAA. Anyone know if this is true?

What I have been told is that class A will be 1A/2A class aa will be 3A/4A and class aaa will be 5A/6A. Division 1 and Division 2 will each have a Mr Football. Then one punter/kicker overall. That will make the total of 11 Mr. Football in the state of Tennessee.

I don't think I really like that. I feel they should still give a Mr. Football award to each playoff class if they are going to have a State Champion from each one. Thanks for the info.

Hunter Poteete, QB DeKalb County, 2009 Mr. Football 4A Candidate

Round 1 Playoffs vs Greenbrier (Nov. 6th)

Passing

13-19, 305 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT

Rushing

10-67 yards, 1 TD

Total: 372 yards, 6 TD

I hope you are right, D1. After every game, the opposing team always comments about his skills. He's a real pleasure to watch. He's a great kid too...

I hate to bust any bubbles, but if they combine 3A/4A, Alcoa and Milan will probably get um both.

Alcoa.....Toney RB

Milan......Williams LB

Milan......Moody K

Not so fast there sj, I guess we will see in a day or two, not sure when they announce finalist, but Bo Wallace QB from Giles County may give yo boy a run for his money. If you really look at the numbers Bo's is up there and above the guys for back. Yes I am a GC fan which has nothing to do with anything remember its an opinion question.