Blue Ridge Preview 2009/2010

CDHSKNIGHTS34

I heard mention on the radio coverage from CD that CD and Greeneville had players that had to sit out until January....I know the one from Cd is a transfer.what can you tell me about the Greeneville player? Is he a transfer?

I caught that on WGRV too, thought I heard something about Cocke County, but not sure. Didn't hear name.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about those Claiborne Bulldogs!

Not so fast my friend, I am proud of Claiborne cause I knew they'd be tough and wanted to see someone give Greeneville some competition this year. However, and not making excuses, Greeneville had some very talented boys on the bench due to football. Hold on to the second game of this series to actually see what Claiborne's got. Win that one and I'll be a believer.

How about those Claiborne Bulldogs!

Not so fast my friend, I am proud of Claiborne cause I knew they'd be tough and wanted to see someone give Greeneville some competition this year. However, and not making excuses, Greeneville had some very talented boys on the bench due to football. Hold on to the second game of this series to actually see what Claiborne's got. Win that one and I'll be a believer.

definitely had us some cold shooting FB players

I heard mention on the radio coverage from CD that CD and Greeneville had players that had to sit out until January....I know the one from Cd is a transfer.what can you tell me about the Greeneville player? Is he a transfer?

I caught that on WGRV too, thought I heard something about Cocke County, but not sure. Didn't hear name.

yes greeneville has a transfer pg who is ineligible for now, but Im not sure what his name is.

yes greeneville has a transfer pg who is ineligible for now, but Im not sure what his name is.

ka-ching! Now everyone can say Billy-D got his recruit!

I was at the game between g-ille & claiborne Tue. night and I may be wrong but when ever your "football" players get there shot claiborne will still beat you or at least should. Both have good teams greenville got a couple of kids that can light it up. However I don't believe your football players are going to make that big of a difference especially scoring. The QB and Trey got into the game. I really do not see either one of them being A big-time scoring threat. So you guys can disagree all you won't but the better team won the other night and will continue to win.

I was at the game between g-ille & claiborne Tue. night and I may be wrong but when ever your "football" players get there shot claiborne will still beat you or at least should. Both have good teams greenville got a couple of kids that can light it up. However I don't believe your football players are going to make that big of a difference especially scoring. The QB and Trey got into the game. I really do not see either one of them being A big-time scoring threat. So you guys can disagree all you won't but the better team won the other night and will continue to win.

Might wanna look back at what G'ville FB players contributed to Devil basketball last year before you make a moronic statement about how they perform after 1 day of practice....you do remember they played their last FB game of the season on SATURDAY....but then your boys were at bball practice then weren't they?

Now why did you have to go and call me names? Don't get mad because somebody beat the "mighty" devils in a major sport! I just made a statement that they did not look like scorers to me. And no I don't sit around looking at stats like your looser butt blarb, unlike you I have a life. So say whatever you won't,the fact of the matter is claiborne won the game your devils did not! I just figured greenville could beat everybody in the conference with the JV you know since you guys are so great and all.

Now why did you have to go and call me names? Don't get mad because somebody beat the "mighty" devils in a major sport! I just made a statement that they did not look like scorers to me. And no I don't sit around looking at stats like your looser butt blarb, unlike you I have a life. So say whatever you won't,the fact of the matter is claiborne won the game your devils did not! I just figured greenville could beat everybody in the conference with the JV you know since you guys are so great and all.

I said your STATEMENT was moronic...thats not calling names.And it was. Making a judgement of talent when you KNOW the boys have practiced 1 day is not too smart. And I watched these boys play last year...so studying stats is unnecessary. I watched Quarles pour in 15+ pts his second week back last year and Trey didn't play football last year and was a major contributor. Yes Claiborne won and we'll not attempt to take that one away, but Bulldog fans have a bad habit of winning a couple of big games and claiming the gold ball...you might do good to remember the lesson learned from your football team...its not how you start, but how you finish.

This is true it's not how you start it's how you finish. I hate to agree with you, but I'm telling you not as a fan but as a common observer that claiborne has a really good b-ball team. Basketball is not like football anybody can beat anyone on any given night, if they shoot it well. So who knows what will happen?

Obviously they have a very good team...they were very strong against DB and TH early....but don't make the mistake of judging Greeneville after 1 game. The Devil bench is a bit rusty.