BEST PLAYER IN SINGLE A???

MidTNCoach

I dont know who the best in single a is because i havent seen everyone play. i have seen Leonard and Heady many times. Leonard is by far the best all around player. Heady is very good at her position but Leonard can do it all. She handles the ball, shoots the three and posts up. Heady cant do all that. Leonard will be playing guard at MTSU. Just by looking at where they both signed tells the story. MTSU

currently ranked in top 25 in nation. Leonard is current Class A Miss Basketball. Congratulations to both girls, both well deserved.

Apparently you haven't watched Molly Heady very much or you would realize that she has played out of her natural position much of her career. Both she and Leonard are great players that will make an immediate impact on their respective teams at the next level. I believe that if you reversed where they will play, it would make no difference. Saying Leonard is better because of where she signed is a ridiculous statement.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the players mentioned are worthy without a doubt and the caliber of team they signed with is one consideration but not the only one ,but considering the proof right now with Leonard last year miss BB and signing with a program the caliber of MTSU the people that rate these girls that suspose to know evidently say Leonard should be a favorite until another one is picked or prove themselves.And Molly Heady is very capablle of doing that as is others that were mentioned. And all of the above could not have a good year and others not mentioned come in and dominate, you just don't really know so thats why we play the game, good luck to all;

Two words!! BETH HAWN!!!

Based on last nights game she should be right up there as one of the best.

To quote Aunt Kim... "WOW"

she is a great player no doubt one of the best but a whole season is considered not one game and many other girls in the state is capable of steping up bur Beth picked a good game to do it.

• 2 weeks later...