Is there a TSSAA noisemaker policy ?

CHAMPDDS

I think technically they aren't allowed, but it seems to rarely be enforced. However, I have seen it enforced once. In the Catholic-Notre Dame boys' soccer game a few years ago (state quarterfinals), some of the Notre Dame fans had been using airhorns throughout the game. However, the officials made them stopped during the penalty shootout.

YES!!! No Vuvuzelas or you will be arrested on sight!

Actually, while I hate those things, I don't really know the rule. I seem to remember that there were rules about those, but I can't recall what they were.

YES.....Vuvuzelas are legal.....Unless your at Cleveland. :roflol:

• 1 year later...

Okay, I thought I would refesh this thread.....There outta be a rule against those darn airhorns....at the Livingston Academy-Notre Dame game...LA had two student fans (shirtless, body paint, and pants hanging low..gotta love the rural "thug" look <_< ), walking up and down the fence at the sideline following the ball and blasting an airhorn....when asked to stop by a ND fan in front of us, they simply said "Hey, we're showing our support for our team (or something to that effect)...no sorry punk, you are irritating the crap out of the fans and the players a few feet away, especially when you blast it as they are on the sideline...I wish the refs would take a stand and tell them to stop.... :twisted:

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS