SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT CASCADE

yeahbuddy

Well C11 I hope your boy gets a few field goal chances Friday because that means we stopped you short.

Also never saw you post on the coach’s thoughts about last Friday’s game. I guess if I were him I wouldn't have much to say because Silverdale just didn’t put up any fight at all. Maybe he just told you it was a waste of time..... But hey were glad they came without those Cascade people there it might have been the worst gate of the year for us, even with the extra $2 per head. Silverdale had no fan support and their players showed up in individual cars they didn’t even have a bus for the team.

I'm looking forward to a good spirited game Friday.

I actually did talk to Kenny today about your team. He was very impressed. He said you guys could score in many ways. You ran a double wing and had a lot of speed at the skill positions. He said you weren't very big up front, but you made up for the lack of size with above average speed. It will be a real challenge to our defense to slow you guys down.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually did talk to Kenny today about your team. He was very impressed. He said you guys could score in many ways. You ran a double wing and had a lot of speed at the skill positions. He said you weren't very big up front, but you made up for the lack of size with above average speed. It will be a real challenge to our defense to slow you guys down.

Well I think a sports writer in Cookeville described us the best after we beat them in a scrimmage he called us a “very scrappy team”. Were not the biggest or fastest team, but we are scrappy and we usually execute our plays very well. I think Friday will be a good game.

I want to say Fencehugger was on here back in '06 arguing about the Cascade-Forrest?? "band game". Fencepost or Fencehugger...this could be where the bad blood began. You remember that C11? It doesn't matter though.

My thoughts on this game, it's pretty cliche but whoever wants it more will win. Overall, I'm guessing these teams are pretty even. Yes, SM gave SP a better game according to their score but that's just one game. Overall, I don't think SM's results are much different than Cascade's and it sounds like SM and SP are instant rivals so throw everything out the window in that one. I think this one is a high scoring affair and I'll take Cascade by 3.

I want to say Fencehugger was on here back in '06 arguing about the Cascade-Forrest?? "band game". Fencepost or Fencehugger...this could be where the bad blood began. You remember that C11? It doesn't matter though. .

Honestly don't know and don't care, Moto. Don't put much stock in anonymous attacks.

My thoughts on this game, it's pretty cliche but whoever wants it more will win. Overall, I'm guessing these teams are pretty even. Yes, SM gave SP a better game according to their score but that's just one game. Overall, I don't think SM's results are much different than Cascade's and it sounds like SM and SP are instant rivals so throw everything out the window in that one. I think this one is a high scoring affair and I'll take Cascade by 3.

Sounds like you've got a good read on this one, Moto. We are senior heavy so you'd think we'd have an edge with experience. I think the first 5 minutes will set the tone for this one. Good luck to the Devils Friday night. :popcorneater:

I'm hoping that 3 points comes from the leg of Josh Molder. :lol:

Hope it doesn't come down to a field goal, but if it does, I hope its us kicking and not them.

C11 need to get that boy ready for Friday night you are going to need to keep that leg rubbed down today and all the way up to game time. C11 boy is going to kick that ball all night and give them the win... :lol::thumb:

C11 need to get that boy ready for Friday night you are going to need to keep that leg rubbed down today and all the way up to game time. C11 boy is going to kick that ball all night and give them the win... :thumb::lol:

Thanks, Mac, but I agree with the other guy on this one. A kicker aint gonna win a single game for us. The entire team wins and loses as a unit. There are a ton of great athletes on this team and it is their hard work that has allowed my kid to be successful. He isn't near the athlete of most of the big guns we have and he'd tell you that himself. His career as a football kicker will soon be over, but I'm hoping some of these other kids get to continue on with their football careers. That's the only reason I've spent the last two seasons making sure their stats are submitted to the Tennessean and MaxP** each week. We have 3-4 kids who may get a shot at the next level in one sport or another.

Hope it doesn't come down to a field goal, but if it does, I hope its us kicking and not them.

C11 need to get that boy ready for Friday night you are going to need to keep that leg rubbed down today and all the way up to game time. C11 boy is going to kick that ball all night and give them the win... :lol::thumb:

Thanks, Mac, but I agree with the other guy on this one. A kicker aint gonna win a single game for us. The entire team wins and loses as a unit. There are a ton of great athletes on this team and it is their hard work that has allowed my kid to be successful. He isn't near the athlete of most of the big guns we have and he'd tell you that himself. His career as a football kicker will soon be over, but I'm hoping some of these other kids get to continue on with their football careers. That's the only reason I've spent the last two seasons making sure their stats are submitted to the Tennessean and MaxP** each week. We have 3-4 kids who may get a shot at the next level in one sport or another.

Best of luck to yall Mike!

C11 need to get that boy ready for Friday night you are going to need to keep that leg rubbed down today and all the way up to game time. C11 boy is going to kick that ball all night and give them the win... :lol::lol:

I know my friend you have done a grate job with that. But if he is not playing on the next level later on in his life, look at it this way the whole team dose their part and he dose his part then the win will keep his career going for a little longer and look at all the stories you will be able to tell. good luck ......... :thumb: