SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT CASCADE

yeahbuddy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAMEDAY!!!!

GO CHAMPS!!!!!

you got that boy's leg ready............................................................good luck tonight..... :idea::idea::lol:

The kids had a good week of practice and should be ready. As I said earlier in the week. First 5 minutes of this one will set the tone. If we come out slow like we did against MTC, it'll be a long night. If we come out clickin like the Forrest game I like our chances. Field is in better shape than I expected. Weather should be great. Hopefully we'll have a clean, injury free game and advance to the quarter-finals for the second straight year :?:

Some stats for SM,

QB Whitmire 1766 yard passing and 19 TD’s he is 118 for 170 or 69.4% . We have a stable of running backs that share duties, here are some of the rushing numbers to date Hall 534, Sitton 425, Price 420, Morgan 404, Bowman 340 and Thomas 291.

Now the only real stat that matters is the score on the board when the clock sits at 0:00 time remaining. Fortunately for us we have been on the right side of this stat 10 times this year and hope to make it 11 times tonight.

I’m still looking forward to a spirited hard fought and hopefully injury free game tonight. Less than 7 hours…….

GO EAGLES!!!!!