SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT CASCADE

yeahbuddy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great comeback,to have give up five turnovers first half zero secound half signal got two scores off turnovers cascade finally started to throw at the short corner , happy was foot taller. should have thrown at him all night Cascade qb showd lot of guts second half Ricky Hord was huge making big catches also Tyler bowen, defense got tough. Great Win Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERE they come!! train headed to Boyd good luck!!!! Will have to play best. Zero turnovers and tough line play to stay with boyd they are huge up front.

Unbelievable comeback by Cascade. If I hadn't been at the game, I wouldn't have believed it. Down 24 to 0 in the 3rd Quarter, my friends and I started to leave. Someone told me that Cory Sisk, defensive co-ordinator for Coffee Co, called the defense for Signal Mtn in the first half, but not the second half. If he didn't call the plays in the second half, he should have. I think I bring the Champions good luck as I got to the sectional baseball game in the Spring, when it was in extra innings, and Cascade pulled off another miracle to earn a trip to the Spring Fling. Congratulations to Kenny Parker and the Cascade community for a very memorable evening.

Unbelievable comeback by Cascade. If I hadn't been at the game, I wouldn't have believed it. Down 24 to 0 in the 3rd Quarter, my friends and I started to leave. Someone told me that Cory Sisk, defensive co-ordinator for Coffee Co, called the defense for Signal Mtn in the first half, but not the second half. If he didn't call the plays in the second half, he should have. I think I bring the Champions good luck as I got to the sectional baseball game in the Spring, when it was in extra innings, and Cascade pulled off another miracle to earn a trip to the Spring Fling. Congratulations to Kenny Parker and the Cascade community for a very memorable evening.

Be careful who you listen to, Binns ... It was a great game to be at. I'm so happy for Cascade. Great bunch to sit and talk to throughout the night on the Cascade side.

Excellent comeback Cascade. We have to stop spotting teams huge leads though. This is the second time it has happened and it will definitely get you beat from here on out. Tyler Bowen, HECK of a game!! Coaches great half time adjustments. Brent Richardson, your finest hour as defensive cordinator. Coach Carkuff, like I told ya after the game, you owe me a new pair of underwear. LOL. Talk about gamblin.. Personnally would of never had the Kahunnas to go for two with less than 2 minutes in the game. Gutsy, but as it turned out, the right call.

Enjoy the victory tonight ans start focusing on Boyd tomorrow. They want yield a 24 point. I promise you that.

C11, how many FG's did your son have? Congrats to Cascade,that's one heck of a come back.

Just one, but we were down by 10 with 6 minutes left so it was clutch. Very short one though. We went for two after each TD because we were so far behind. I was sweating the last decision because I hated to put the entire season on one 2 point play, but Coach Carkuff made a good call and it worked out. We live to fight another day!