East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

I like the Commanders in this one.

IMO, FC needs to have Reeves and Markham both in the backfield instead of splitting Markham out wide. Put them both in the backfield and run some misdirection, and I doubt ER has anyone that can catch Markham.

Are you serious? Catch Markham? I think FCS will win but East has speed.

Evidently, you haven't seen Markham run. This is the fifth year that he's been a contributor on that team. It's the third year that he's been a starter. If he gets in the open field, no one from ER will be able to catch him. He is blazing fast.

Yeah, I've seen Markham. Have you seen #5 (Woodard) from East? Again, I look for Friendship to win, but don't underestimate East's athletes.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ya want to compare score of ER and FC against W'town, I'll give ya my 2cents worth. ER got a very beat up W'town team to play Fri nite. 3 starters out and one other didn't see much action. But I think more importantly they were beat up mentally. The game with TC took the fight out of most of this team. FC got pretty much our shot. Watertown scored twice thru the air against FC. Er exposed the weakest part of W'town's team, the secondary. ER has better recievers than W'town, but FC has a much better secondary than W'town. They're big, strong and fast. You won't move up and down the field with ease against them. They will also be much stronger against the run. Not saying ER wont be able to score, but it wont be the cakewalk it was last night.

I heard excuse, excuse, excuse excuse, and oh yeah excuse..... :lol:

Yeah, I've seen Markham. Have you seen #5 (Woodard) from East? Again, I look for Friendship to win, but don't underestimate East's athletes.

So what school was this kid zoned to b/4 he started going to FCS? (no not tryin to be funny)

Are you serious? Catch Markham? I think FCS will win but East has speed.

Evidently, you haven't seen Markham run. This is the fifth year that he's been a contributor on that team. It's the third year that he's been a starter. If he gets in the open field, no one from ER will be able to catch him. He is blazing fast.

Croz, ER has the athletes to run with Markham. SKill positions are close to each other. This game will be won in the trenches. Have to give the nod to FC in that dept. Should be a good game.

If ya want to compare score of ER and FC against W'town, I'll give ya my 2cents worth. ER got a very beat up W'town team to play Fri nite. 3 starters out and one other didn't see much action. But I think more importantly they were beat up mentally. The game with TC took the fight out of most of this team. FC got pretty much our shot. Watertown scored twice thru the air against FC. Er exposed the weakest part of W'town's team, the secondary. ER has better recievers than W'town, but FC has a much better secondary than W'town. They're big, strong and fast. You won't move up and down the field with ease against them. They will also be much stronger against the run. Not saying ER wont be able to score, but it wont be the cakewalk it was last night.

So what school was this kid zoned to b/4 he started going to FCS? (no not tryin to be funny)

Not making any excuses. We got beat every way last night except with a switch. i was just comparing the two games. FC got our best shot and beat the crap out of us. ER didn't get our best effort. 40 something points is a butt whoopping anyway ya look at it. This other guy was saying ER would move the ball up and down the field with ease on FC. I don't believe it will happen. I could be wrong but that's way ya play the game.

"East Robertson has some decent athletes but are very undisciplined."

Heys guys the horse called and he said its time to let it go! Players were disciplined and birthdays were taken away, Jo Byrns was 6 weeks ago...

What time is it??? Real Time!!!

GetReal09

Man, I see where you're coming from (and don't have a clue what you mean about the BDays)...but as the saying goes "the proof is in the pudding." I'm not sure who the new poster is that got you heated up enough to sign up and retaliate, but from most CoachT folks have seen and heard, a la' YouTube and eyewitness accounts, it's not a far fetched statement. From what I've seen with my own eyes and/or heard from ER players themselves...there is a series of games surrounding the JB game that ER had a nasty run of games that produced a whole lotta laundry on the field. I'm not doubting that it has been cured as of late, but ER has not really been challenged in a few weeks. Long story short, I think any of us that have been following ER this season want to know if they can keep their composure in a tight game with so much at stake. I hope they can, but we'll have our doubts 'till proven otherwise. Hope they have a good week of practice, stay focused, and get a win this Friday.

"East Robertson has some decent athletes but are very undisciplined."

Heys guys the horse called and he said its time to let it go! Players were disciplined and birthdays were taken away, Jo Byrns was 6 weeks ago...

What time is it??? Real Time!!!

GetReal09

Man, I see where you're coming from (and don't have a clue what you mean about the BDays)...but as the saying goes "the proof is in the pudding." I'm not sure who the new poster is that got you heated up enough to sign up and retaliate, but from most CoachT folks have seen and heard, a la' YouTube and eyewitness accounts, it's not a far fetched statement. From what I've seen with my own eyes and/or heard from ER players themselves...there is a series of games surrounding the JB game that ER had a nasty run of games that produced a whole lotta laundry on the field. I'm not doubting that it has been cured as of late, but ER has not really been challenged in a few weeks. Long story short, I think any of us that have been following ER this season want to know if they can keep their composure in a tight game with so much at stake. I hope they can, but we'll have our doubts 'till proven otherwise. Hope they have a good week of practice, stay focused, and get a win this Friday.

Can we just talk about East R & FCS and keep JB out of it? I can tell you folks really like each other but you aint playing each other dis week.

Markham is zoned fer Possumtown. He has been goin there since grade school.

Wow! Someone is defensive. They have not been challenged and as the other post says, we will have to see if they can keep their composure in all circumstances. Their biggest problem is their star players in this regard. And I was not bashing Chatman and agree with you that the credit goes to asst. running practice. Odd how different alignment for district changes opinions in that area. Wish both teams luck, and my prediction is FC by 7.

Just pointing out some observations with a little humor, really didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings. However, you keep ridin that fence tn64 you do it so well... I would like you to elaborate on the district alignment change comment.

Possom Im totally agree with you, thats why i said let it go...

Sure, I will elaborate. Whean a team is winning, the coach is brilliant. But when they lose, they are terrible coaches. Just like UT, ER players and fans were ready to run Chatman off the last 2 years and now he is okay again. Not saying that is you, but many fans everywhere are like that. All coaches, good and bad, will win and lose. The district realignment, which was the right thing, has helped dig Chatman out of the hole he was in with his own fans. It's fair weather support, but does happen alot. Seems as though you are only as good as your last win.