Oakhaven at Milan - Round 2

Bulldog Fan #2

I watched Stewart County during pre-game warm ups and new then it was gonna be ugly.

The Tssaa has way too many teams in the post season, the first round game should be dropped.

I think it's something like 88 games in the first round and T$$AA gets half the gate at

$8 a person. Show me the money

I did think it was pretty funny when Stewart Co. got in their big ole circle before the game and started jumping around, lol.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to make fun of Stewart County, they're just not very good this year.

The question is, would it have been better for them to stay home or go on the road

to a team that's gonna beat them by 50 pts. I hate seeing a team that is just

completely outmatched. What's everyone's thought, Did Milan or Stewart County

gain anything by it. Seems to me the only winner was the T$$AA!!!!!

I'm not trying to make fun of Stewart County, they're just not very good this year.

The question is, would it have been better for them to stay home or go on the road

Sure. For Milan a whole lot of sophomores got to play in a state tournament game. I'm sure that doesn't mean much to many of us, but I bet it did to them

Sure. For Milan a whole lot of sophomores got to play in a state tournament game. I'm sure that doesn't mean much to many of us, but I bet it did to them

And a whole lot of Juniors and Seniors had the possibility of getting hurt in a pointless game.

I agree with the poster than said the first round games should be cut out.

:thumb: The more reps the young Dawgs get the better they will be next year.

:thumb: The more reps the young Dawgs get the better they will be next year.

Don't tell that to some people.

hopin for a shutout - let's say 42-0. Milan needs to roll and be focused in each an every game they got left starting with this one. now is not the time to get sloppy. Hope ya'll have fun at the game. If Milan continues to win, do they play at home throughout the playoffs? I would think so, but this bracket stuff has still got me confused.

hopin for a shutout - let's say 42-0. Milan needs to roll and be focused in each an every game they got left starting with this one. now is not the time to get sloppy. Hope ya'll have fun at the game. If Milan continues to win, do they play at home throughout the playoffs? I would think so, but this bracket stuff has still got me confused.

We are the host team until the semi's as long as we keep winning. Should we make it to the Semifinals and Goodpasture is still in playoffs we would have to travel to Madison (North Nashville). If we keep winning and Goodpasture gets beat we would be host team throughout.