Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

Wow..........I'm more than a little surprised that WOMG would already be talking "smack" about the 2010 season............especiallly since lowly Spring Hill JV beat down Giles JV BAD this year.

LOL. Now if you are gong to be an expert at Sh and district 12 football you should really stick to the facts. SH did NOT play Giles JV bud. SH coaches relayed the information that they lacked enough players to "fully" staff a jv team. OC responded by sending 7 jv players and the freshmen. You had freshman QB, a converted soph db @ 140 lbs as the bruising fb, and 140 lbs freshman db vanilla boy at tb. A beat down. Huh. You beat a team that was thrown together on paper by 6 WHOLE points. Real beat down going on there. :|!

Now before you man up your keyboard and allow yourself to inflict personal creditability damage by denying the above I implore you to watch the film of the game. Especially the "5th quarter played. You will notice only 5 players changed. Now since that was a freshmen only quarter what does that tell ya?

Some little facts you might want to be aware of my friend. Giles jv never, all season, payed with all their players due to varsity commitments. They played Lawrence Co, Marshall, Page, Tullahoma, Hazel Green, Al, and Lincoln. The closest they came to a "beat down" award goes to Page & Lincoln. Both only got beat by 26! Additionally, they have to practice every against 26 of the best seniors you will find anywhere. So I hate to be a bearer of bad news but there were 9 underclassman on the field last night. Giles will be fine next year. Book it. :thumb:

Sorry for the rant. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Now is the time for GILES CO. to represent Middle Tennessee!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. Everyone is excited because Giles County ran the score up on a mediocre David Lipscomb team?????? Giles has become known for this. We've all heard about it. Don't forget G.C. hasn't really played anyone this year. Lawrence wasn't on a roll in the early season and they got beat by a DOWN Cookeville team! And to be playing Lexington next week is a joke. When Giles faces Crockett, that is when you will know if G.C. is the real deal and if Wallace is legitimant.

Wait a minute. Everyone is excited because Giles County ran the score up on a mediocre David Lipscomb team?????? Giles has become known for this. We've all heard about it. Don't forget G.C. hasn't really played anyone this year. Lawrence wasn't on a roll in the early season and they got beat by a DOWN Cooke ville team! And to be playing Lexington next week is a joke. When Giles faces Crockett, that is when you will know if G.C. is the real deal and if Wallace is legitimate.

I don't think a one point lose is considered a beat down. Crockett still has to face Liberty and Giles has Lexington before your scenario even starts to become a reality. One game at a time is the way Giles does it, and they can and will face that bridge when they possibly have to cross it!

Just took a peek at Crocketts record and wouldn't you be the pot calling the kettle black? FYI our JV had quite a bit of game time this year. In fact so much time that some fans were beginning to wonder if the Varsity could still remember how to play 4 quarters.

Wow, I can not believe that up until we play someone we havent played anybody, then when we do play someone that most feel are good teams and win, well then they are down that year or something. Maybe the rest of the teams will be down and have just been lucky to get as far as they have in the playoffs from here on out. I will take a VICTORY anyway we can get it.

Wait a minute. Everyone is excited because Giles County ran the score up on a mediocre David Lipscomb team?????? Giles has become known for this. We've all heard about it. Don't forget G.C. hasn't really played anyone this year. Lawrence wasn't on a roll in the early season and they got beat by a DOWN Cooke ville team! And to be playing Lexington next week is a joke. When Giles faces Crockett, that is when you will know if G.C. is the real deal and if Wallace is legitimate.

I don't think a one point lose is considered a beat down. Crockett still has to face Liberty and Giles has Lexington before your scenario even starts to become a reality. One game at a time is the way Giles does it, and they can and will face that bridge when they possibly have to cross it!

Just took a peek at Crocketts record and wouldn't you be the pot calling the kettle black? FYI our JV had quite a bit of game time this year. In fact so much time that some fans were beginning to wonder if the Varsity could still remember how to play 4 quarters.

You need to put your glasses on or make sure you understand what was said. I said G.C. got beat BY a DOWN Cookeville team!!!!! :| Will your JV win the state championship? What does your JV have to do with it? You G.C. people are nuts....

Wow, I can not believe that up until we play someone we havent played anybody, then when we do play someone that most feel are good teams and win, well then they are down that year or something. Maybe the rest of the teams will be down and have just been lucky to get as far as they have in the playoffs from here on out. I will take a VICTORY anyway we can get it.

I agree with the take a victory when you can get is scenerio.... 100% But, look at Ohio State the past two times they played for the national championship!!!!! But, then again, you guys don't have any control over the scheduling..... G.C. is a good paper team that's for sure... From reading on here and other sites, it seems that your coach is in the habit of running up the score!!!! Urban Myer? Tim Tebow?

You need to put your glasses on or make sure you understand what was said. I said G.C. got beat BY a DOWN Cookeville team!!!!! :| Will your JV win the state championship? What does your JV have to do with it? You G.C. people are nuts....

In some of those games that you accussed GC of running up the scores on it was the JV playing-2nd & 3rd string-understand now what they have to do with it. That's all I will reply to you all your trying to do is start something on here and I won't do it. You need to worry about the next team yall play and quit looking ahead to a game that may not happen.

I sense a storm brewing in Pulaski this Friday. Two coaching heavyweights.

GC can win if they don't make mistakes...because DL likes for you to "do" yourself in because of lack of discipline. Stopping the DL run game is a key.

GC likes to throw knockout punches early...wonder if this will be the case this week.

As far as that boski character goes...... I wouldn't be bothered by him.....Barney Fife would just say "he's a nut"!!! The really funny thing about him is that he thinks that ....that.....that....well...there is nothing funny

im saddened by you ...you should know by now, that when its all about you ..well, it never is funny,

hey go look in the mirror and say to yourself 6 times ...im a victim of abuse!

keep me posted!!!

boski....when do you return to the "ward to take your meds....before or after you finish those colt 45 brews? I have to get howditknow to translate your gibberish into English....look at the 5 th definition of boski in the dictionary and you can see why your responses are always puckered up to speed.

Meanwhile.....win or lose...I personally see Bo as the difference maker in this one. If he has a great game, I look for GC to take this one. If DL neutralizes him.....they take the W. GC has pointed toward this one for a year. I still can't figure out DL in this quad though.

Was the Bulldog correct about BO??? :roflol: