Best running back in the Mid State

shaft

Guest almostthere

uuuuhhhhh, i dont think lewis is a passing team. but they do have good backs in dailey and sharp. many think sharp could be one of the best, if he was a runningback instead of a quarterback.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In My Bias Opinion I Have To Say Jesse Hayes From Waverly...

For One Last Year He Ended 6th IN The Mid State But ONly Started In 6 Games Cause Of An Injury And This Year He HAs ONly Played In 11 Quarters In 4 Games And Has 646 Yards And 8 TDs.. Ya'll Have To Remember Waverly Didn't Play IN Week 0 Like Everyone Else Did... But Like I Said This Is A Bias Opinion... His Offical 40 Time Is 4.39.... He Runs A Constant 4.42.. And HAs Ran A 4.33....

Posted by Tigersden:

In My Bias Opinion I Have To Say Jesse Hayes From Waverly...

For One Last Year He Ended 6th IN The Mid State But ONly Started In 6 Games Cause Of An Injury And This Year He HAs ONly Played In 11 Quarters In 4 Games And Has 646 Yards And 8 TDs.. Ya'll Have To Remember Waverly Didn't Play IN Week 0 Like Everyone Else Did... But Like I Said This Is A Bias Opinion... His Offical 40 Time Is 4.39.... He Runs A Constant 4.42.. And HAs Ran A 4.33....

I would have to say that David Holbert is the best RB in the mid state. he runs over people. just watch him this year, he will do the trash talking.

Guest 24tigersbaby

Everyone is talking about Cothran. He may be ahead of everyone else but he has also played one more game than most of the schools. I will say that #24 Jesse Hayes from Waverly is the best running back. He is supposed to be ranked 4th in the state but one of his games wasn't reported. Just wait and watch. He will be on top!

Go Slim! Get some yards baby! ;)

Darius Barnes from Hunters Lane should be ranked high. He didnt get a lot of touches last year because of Waller, but he showed what he could do. He is upholding his reputation as a great back. He doesnt have alot of help on the Offensive line which shows because of the low yardge. He also shares time with Kennerly, another explosive runner, which is another reason he doesnt have the high numbers that other runners. Hunters Lane is 3-1 this year because of there great running game. Watch out for the Warriors an Barnes towards the end of the season.

I have to second that of David Holbert...he doesn't get enough carries to really get noticed. But at 6'1 230lbs..come on who wants to tackle that? I'll just say, " he's one of the best RB's." We really don't knw how good he'll be until he get enough carries. He's only averaging 9 carries a game at 8 yards a carry. I'll put my money on him in crunch time. :confused: Give him the ball!!!

OK about jesse hayes he is not even close to what cothran is now i dont care how fast he runs you are not a good running back unless you can read your blocks break tackles after you get past the line and well run fast so yeah jesse is good but not that good cause the stats would show if he was better than cothran infact you can take cothrans best game and take his yards away and he would still be beating everyone else and you can take 2 games away from him and he would still beat hayes.

enough said