DeKalb County VS Maplewood

Speeding2Live

Since maplewood is renting Hunters Lane's field, have they inquired how much additional cost there would be to rent another team's fans since they don't have any of their own?

hey i got an idea rent us some of your fans and we will front you a few points ...lol you guys better stop worrying about our fans and worry about how you are going to stop Maplewoods football team ...you are not ready for the size and speed of this panther team ..and we do not have any 220 lb backs ....to easy to catch we rather fly right past you. and bulldog69er ...that was so lame ..but hey ..its all you got ...so *clap* *clap* ..now go take one of those fancy tongue baths you guys are known for doing so well and watch out for those smelly cracks ...now get mutt!!

boski....fbvwgubqoebuvuqboqibbiqvbbpmnfhjehjijiejqx.

Then you...jchqo hioygxytsfsbdndjuegksppwpk.

I am rooting for my team and whoever is playing boski's team. :D

hey ibulldog69ers you rooted for your team when they played my team and what did it get you? oh i know it got you nothing ..but some broken streaks and it cost you a district title wow!! ...so keep rooting and i will too! go down mustangs!!!

to the real DeKalb fans, sorry ..im like you guys i just want to see a good game and hopefully my team win ... :thumb: ..

these other clowns ..well thats how i deal with them .. hope you understand.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.......it's sometimes hard for me to pull for a .......tigger. You know, Gordonsville-Macon Co. Watertown-DC-TSU-Memphis-Auburn-and the likes :thumb: .............but I'm gonna try..Let's go......tigers....hey that hurt much....and this bunch of Tigers DOES wear black and gold. Keep it going guys.

Go Tiggers...see I can say it too. :hungry:

can you say it and beleive it? dry.gif

We kicked Pearl Cohn butt...so yeah... I think the Tiggers can win. :popcorneater:

Smith Co. is not playing Maplewood ..even though that would be a lil tougher matchup than this game ..it just seems Maplewood will be to much for these guys on a lot of fronts.

and heck we kicked Pearl Cohn butt too ..and i cant see you comparing Maplewood and PC in to many areas ..we just do some things better than them.

Go Tiggers...see I can say it too. :popcorneater:

can you say it and beleive it? dry.gif

If DC can get a few stops, force a few punts...... I believe they can too. Believing they can and them doing it are 2 different things.

What time does someone need to get to the game to get a seat on Maplewood's side? I don't want to have to stand.

:shock::shock::shock:

yeah ..thats classic! dry.gif if this was a crap contest.

but hey since it really would not matter what time you got to the game ..because you cant afford to get in ..ill tell you what ..there is this street that runs behind Hunters Lane field ..if you go all the way around on the hill ..you can watch the game up there for free .. el broko ..and it will be a lil safer for you to ...i mean id hate to see you get punched up by Maplewood fans who cant stand the stinch of Crapdust281 ..you are about as sorry as ibulldog69ers ..and thats bad ..i understand his reason ..he was abused ..you ..well you should just talk to your parents about that as well, how many times can you drop a kid on his head before ..well you know ....looks like you have perm damage guy ...i feel bad now ..hey meet me at the gate ..and ill buy you a hot dog and get you in the game ..we need someone to work the chains.

Let me assure you boski - DC will put points on the board. It could get into a scoring match and I don't know enough about Maplewood to say who will win, but if you don't score many points, DC will win.

DC may score ..heck more than once ... but i seriously doubt they will stop Maplewood from scoring "many" points ...if stoping the run is a weak point for you guys ..then ..look out ..and bring the butter ..because i smell toast!

i cant wait ..Scott Co. felt that D first hand once they settled ...it was no joke ..if they keep playing at or above that level ..its on!!!

Hey DL tell them about that toast we gave you guys ..and how we like to burn it!!