Chattanooga baseball

nucplr

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, back on the original thread topic, I would say...Ooltewah will be the best around Chattanooga.

I think Ooltewah started 5 or 6 Juniors last year. They have a very good #1 starter in Garrett Baugh. Combine the two and they are my pick in Chattanooga.

If you disagree, post your pick.

Ooltewah should do well this year and can come out on top...as long as the parents stay out of the way.

In a school the size of Ooltewah there is bound to be problems with parents....the compitition is greater. The parents are doing eveything they can to get their kid a spot on the team....not all, but some. I know that Ooltewah isn't the only school that has this situation and I think that it's not as bad as years past. GO OWLS!!!

What about Marion they had the best record in the area.Marion and Boyd both got move down to single A .Does anyone else in single A have a chance to beat them.

It will make it harder for the other single A teams but eventually will make them stronger. LV should be OK and I think that Grace might surprise a few this year. Ought to be interesting to watch!

If its not about the big LV then tdolly just cant handle it. what about marion, what about boyd, what about lv, what if the king was a queen, and THE queen had a pair. WHAT IF.......... Let me guess my feelings are hurt.lol. thank goodness someone on here talked real baseball thanks owls fan... good luck to all of you and special good luck to tdolly and his fighting jackets............

New to AA Baseball in Chattanooga, any predictions for how it will go? How well do you think East Hamilton will fare in baseball considering they have gotten whipped pretty badly in the other major sports this year? I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be their breakthrough sport this year. Does anyone know who the kids to watch will be in AA baseball as well?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Guess we will get a look at them this weekend in the kick-off play day. It looks like they have some good talented ball players that have played on some of the select leagues around the area. I believe Coach Garland will have them where they need to be to be competetive when the season starts, .....but remember its a young team that has never played topgether....

Guess we will get a look at them this weekend in the kick-off play day. It looks like they have some good talented ball players that have played on some of the select leagues around the area. I believe Coach Garland will have them where they need to be to be competetive when the season starts, .....but remember its a young team that has never played topgether....

I just hope they do not have to rely on too many freshmen. The freshmen this year have really been put into levels of competition that they just are not ready to compete at. You can imagine how hard it would be for a freshment to step into a batters box facing a guy throwing in the high eighties. It is not as much as they can't hit it as much as they are not mentally where they need to be to face veteran pitchers. I am looking forward to Saturday and hope to get to catch at least a couple of their games. Do you know whether they will be charging to watch or not?