Chattanooga baseball

nucplr

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose should have a good year at Grace. Where did all the David Brainerd players end up?

I saw one pitcher from grace last year that threw pretty hard. looked like the ace and was pretty tall is he still there? david brainerd kids went to Ooltewah and East Hamilton

You are probably talking about Alec Rose, he should have a great senior year. I think people will be surprised at the improvement over the off season of Grace's other pitchers. They should have a solid team this year. Hated to see David Brainerd close up...they were just really getting competitive!

Rose should have a good year at Grace. Where did all the David Brainerd players end up?

I saw one pitcher from grace last year that threw pretty hard. looked like the ace and was pretty tall is he still there? david brainerd kids went to Ooltewah and East Hamilton

You are probably talking about Alec Rose, he should have a great senior year. I think people will be surprised at the improvement over the off season of Grace's other pitchers. They should have a solid team this year. Hated to see David Brainerd close up...they were just really getting competitive![/qu Do you thank that Grace can beat LV or Marion this year. How did they do against LV last year ?

Do I think that Grace can beat LV or Marion Co. this year? Well, both teams are hard to beat especially on their fields! Grace has improved and are excited about getting their coach back, so who knows. All I know is that I am ready for warmer weather and for baseball season to start! Looks like we will need to invest in a good heater!!! Good luck to all the teams!

How do you know,they improved haven't played a game yet.Did they get some new players,or did they play fall ball.

As a matter of fact Rose did play fall and summer ball. There are others who played during the summer. As a whole team I am saying there is improvement because of how so many of the players actually have been working on their own time in the off season to improve. Grace hasn't had that before. At least not as many as this year. You don't have to play a game to see that players have improved, at least that is my opinion of course!