Brunetti, Darkwa, or Huesman for Mr. Football?

bigvalvenus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still really not convinced that he is nearly as good as Darkwa or Brunetti

Do they play defense and special teams?

I'm talking all-round player, not at just one position.

Well for brunetti, as we all know, quaterbacks rarely play more than just that position considering they are the most important part of the offense and you got to keep them healthy, especially one as good as he. But im sure if he wanted to he could. And for darkwa, he played cornerback pretty well up until they moved tavarres. and its kind of important to keep players that are THAT good at their on position rather than playing them at many positions, cause if they get injured, you will be losing alot and well have a hard time replacing the position they played so wonderfully.

Im still really not convinced that he is nearly as good as Darkwa or Brunetti

Do they play defense and special teams?

I'm talking all-round player, not at just one position.

Well for brunetti, as we all know, quaterbacks rarely play more than just that position considering they are the most important part of the offense and you got to keep them healthy, especially one as good as he. But im sure if he wanted to he could. And for darkwa, he played cornerback pretty well up until they moved tavarres. and its kind of important to keep players that are THAT good at their on position rather than playing them at many positions, cause if they get injured, you will be losing alot and well have a hard time replacing the position they played so wonderfully.

Uhh, OK.

Yes, I guess Brunetti would be a good defender (Ingle Martin certainly played multiple positions well, so I guess the prospect of BB being able to play well exists). And I assume Darkwa did play CB pretty well in practice, as he is hardly to be seen in the defensive stats for EHS in 2007 and 2008 (no INTs or tackles from what I could see).

How about this - in the category of "Best All-Round DII Football Player Who Actually Plays Multiple Positions, As Opposed to Outstanding Offensive Player Who Hypothetically Could Play Defense and/or Special Teams If An Injury Risk Did Not Exist", I'd put Fitz Lassing up as my nominee.