District 13AA, season thread

GCPioneer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Gibson Co. Lady Pioneers survived a close game with Westview on Friday night. This Friday night they will have another tough and close game with the Obion Co. Lady Rebels. They are lead by Texas signee Chassidy Fussell and look to be much improved compared to last year. GC will also be traveling to Ripley on Tuesday to take on the Ripley Tigers.

Gibson Co. defeated Ripley tonight by the score of 93-29. This sets up a big showdown in Troy Friday night. OC comes into the game strong as does GC. This game should be a great game!
Hey GCP im am lookin for Heather Butlers score for the Westview Liverty game, the Westview Bolton game, the Haywood game, and the Westview game. If you can help me out is is much appreciated!

Hey GCP im am lookin for Heather Butlers score for the Westview Liverty game, the Westview Bolton game, the Haywood game, and the Westview game. If you can help me out is is much appreciated!

I'm not sure on her exact stats. I do know her lowest point total of the season has only been like 15 points. I imagine she's averaging about 23-24 PPG. Look back through this thread right here and see if her point total is posted by either of the GC people that get on here.