Tragic Loss in Wrestling Family - Wrights of Nashville

ghouse

Everyone,

I have been asked to pass along a very heartbreaking bit of information.

The Wright family (who's son, Dylan, many will know for wrestling at Father Ryan / NCW) has suffered a tragic loss today in the murder of Ryan Wright. Ryan was a beautiful, handsome 22 year old young man who was working towards becoming an EMT with the fire detpartment (I believe his test was due very close to today). Ryan worked hard for his family and shared many of their loves, including helping transport his brother Dylan to frequent workouts. The brothers were very close, as was the rest of the family.

In a time of financial uncertainty for many families to once again be seeing another member of our TN wrestling family suffer through a tragic lose is heartbreaking to me and those who personally know the Wrights.

The Wrights will need a lot of prayers and support in what is sure to be a very trying time going forward. Having been such familiar, and vocal, faces at wrestling events around the state for several years I felt that the information should be shared so we can help offer support to these members of our wrestling family. Very few things have meant as much to me in my life as the wrestling family I have and I know that same group around the state can help support the Wrights during their time of mourning.

Those are all of the details I currently have and can share. Please keep the Wright family in your prayers.

Jim, Dylan, and the rest of the Wright clan... nothing I can say will solve or ease it but know that you are in my prayers and heart at all times.

Garrett House

No words can ever begin to lessen the pain and sorrow that you all must be feeling for having suffered such an unimaginable loss. May GOD be with you and your family during this very difficult time.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Jim, Linda, Dylan, Larry and the Wright Family

With our deepest sympathy

Carlos, CJ, Kris and Natasha