Richland Coach resigns

Hawse40

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Taylor "resigned "as head coach at Richland.I don't know who the replacement will be but the Mt.Pleasant head coach could be considered the front-runner based on his relationship with the Richland administration,and his proximity.

what makes you think MtP's had coach would want to leave what he's basically built at mt. p?

Ricky Taylor "resigned "as head coach at Richland.I don't know who the replacement will be but the Mt.Pleasant head coach could be considered the front-runner based on his relationship with the Richland administration,and his proximity.

what makes you think MtP's had coach would want to leave what he's basically built at mt. p?

READ the post and do the dot-connecting yourself. MP Coach's name was being thrown around before Coach Taylor was canned.

If a suitable coach can not be found, I am all for the players co-oping with GCHS. I noticed they have been to several games this year and they can see what all the hard work can do for you. Good luck finding a coach that can give you guys what you deserve. Wish this could have happened a few years ago, but better now than later.

If a suitable coach can not be found, I am all for the players co-oping with GCHS. I noticed they have been to several games this year and they can see what all the hard work can do for you. Good luck finding a coach that can give you guys what you deserve. Wish this could have happened a few years ago, but better now than later.

That is a great idea. The county is never going to spend any money on Richland football, so why not let the few kids that are good athletes at RHS play at Giles County? Other counties are doing it and it seems to work.

he wasnt hated it just was time for a change he has been there for 16yrs with not a good record but he did want to give it up so he need a push to make the right choice it was long over due for a change

Oh...well, I only like a year from getting my math major and being able to teach and coach. So can ya'll hold out for a little longer. :roflolk: Just kidding...It would be nice though if I was already done.

Announcements