Richland Coach resigns

Hawse40

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...I didn't realize that a coach could be hated some much. :roll:

He wasnt hated. He was just terrible. He's not a coach and it's a shame that Richland players have had to put up with that for so long. The county has spent so much time and money on GC football and it shows---they are headed to the playoffs. No one in administration has cared about Richland players or the program there.. as was eveident in keeping Taylor for so long. When I think back on all the good players who have been robbed, I get really angry. I'm just thankful that Taylor is gone and I hope the future will be brighter for Richland players coming up. Let's all hope that a GOOD coach is hired and they don't feel the position with just another butt sniffing man!

Wow...I didn't realize that a coach could be hated some much. :roll:

He wasnt hated. He was just terrible. He's not a coach and it's a shame that Richland players have had to put up with that for so long. The county has spent so much time and money on GC football and it shows---they are headed to the playoffs. No one in administration has cared about Richland players or the program there.. as was eveident in keeping Taylor for so long. When I think back on all the good players who have been robbed, I get really angry. I'm just thankful that Taylor is gone and I hope the future will be brighter for Richland players coming up. Let's all hope that a GOOD coach is hired and they don't feel the position with just another butt sniffing man!

Well don't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean anything bad by what I said. I was just talkin.

Sorry to hear about Coach Taylor. Seems like it was coming though. Any news on the possible candidates or possible teaching positions. I have heard rumors about the Mt. Pleasant coach. Just wondering...

MP coach would be a fool to leave what he has to go to Richland. Best bet for Richland kids is to send the best down to GCHS for practice and let them be Bobcats. It solves a lot of problems by shutting down a very bad program that causes trouble for the principal and Tee Jackson. Plus it makes Giles stronger by adding a few kids who can help. Win win for everybody if they do this.

It's the best idea I have heard in a long time. They could keep Coach Hickman on as an assistant and a go between for kids at Richland, so that he can work with them during sixth period and then head down to GCHS for after school practice.

Announcements