Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Guys chill out... I'm jus trying to loosen everyone on the board up. I think Caine is a great coach and does very well.... With that said I am all for Greeneville winning state if they can.

This is so much fun! The words "IF THEY CAN." And if they can they should become State Champs. I'm writing a book titled "IF" I will be sure to include whatever the outcome of this game in it. "IF!"

jwc

Jwc,

Did you get this chapter right?

Thanks for the interest in my book "IF" Thinking about it, it does deserve at least a complete chatper and how I think it may deserve a complete book by it's self. I just don't know that much about Greeneville yet. You can be sure and I think you know me enough by now that I do not offer excuses. You win or you lose. And yes there were at lease a hundred of "if" thoughout the game on both RB and Greeneville team and coaching staff. "IF" that game could be played over what then? BUt it can't and want so this game is history. It has two stories, from two outstanding programs. There are a thousand lessons that could be and has been learned by both the devils and the lions. These two communities will remember this game from now on. Our defeat over Chattanooga Central and Brainerd as well as your defeat over them will not be remembered is such manner.

Currently, I have one book K(NO)W MORW WORK that will be published just after the first of next year. Then I have 3 others completed and being considered by the publishing company. Therefore, having started "IF" over ten years ago it will not be ready for priniting until 4th qtr of 2010.

I have said that, to say, I will be glad to give you a copy and will quote some of your blogging if you approve.

I really think we will meet in the playoffs next yr too.

Until then I hope you all take these boys and their coaching staff finals and I know you all will win it all. Enjoy the victories. Have downtown parades every week. Treat them special as they are. They all have worked hard to be where they are. Red Bank has too...BUT we just came up 1 point short. It hurts but so does life. And life has more disappointments and hurts than what all you guys are enjoying now. So really enjoy this part of your sons and daughters victory. And if you are a student stay in school and enjoy every day, every class. Good luck

ps: O yes thanks for the reserve seat for Friday night's game. I would be there and take you up on your offer and we would enjoy the inferno and your win over WC, "IF" it was not so long distance.

When a team beats a #1 team by 1 point there are three words that are normal to scream: WOW! WOW! WOW!...

For the #1 team that is beaten by anyone by 1 point there are three words for that team to mutter: WELL! WELL! WELL!...

To be truthful with you, on my way home last night, I was muttering: WELL! WELL! WELL!

To the Greeneville team, coaches and fans, congratulations!!! You have done the impossible! You have done what no one else has done in last 13 weeks. No excuses...you made the trip came into the the DEN respectfully (and thanks for not stomping on the logo,) and you beat Red Bank and all of our glory.

I have really enjoyed kidding with all of you little "Devils" that showed up as big Devils and gave Red Bank more than we wanted. When you beat the #1 team in the state as you have done you deserve to be called #1. Let me one of the first to address you and your program and call you all the best team in 4A. Welcome to the #1 spot in the State. Now, you have that big target on your back and not RB. And honestly I hope you keep it and come out winner at Cookville in two weeks. You all can do it and it doesn't matter who you will face.

So to the #1 Greeneville Devils, you did it! You team was outstanding, your fans were great and spent a lot of $$$ here with us for which we say thanks. I was disappointed that your Band did not take the field at half-team and do there show for us. They sounded great but it is more enjoyable when they are on the field. For some reason, I feel that we will meet again next year so maybe we can seen them on the field then.

I know you guys thank I should get rid of the math. But I checked last night and 2 + 2 is still 4. Therefore, 7 + 7 = 14. 7 + 6 = 13. (14 - 13) you win we lose. So without the math we tie and kiss our sisters and that in not much fun.

I know that you are proud of you kids including your cheerleader and the youth in the stands. I feel like it was a joy to have your community in the LION's DEN. You all showed respect, confidence, discipline, leadership and now we know that you "devils" are the real DEAL.

Someone has talked about Red Bank fans (me) needing to eat crow and was asking barb if she could cook it by frying or grilling. WELL, WELL, WELL. I will be eating my crow for 39 weeks. (That's when we start football season again next year.) So, I will be shewing slowly. But I am woulding if barb can cook my crow by baking? The Doctor has told me not to eat anything fried or gilled since by heart attack from last night's game. And I also need home delivery until I can get back on my feet again. I will keep the front door unlocked and I will be in the front bedroom recoverying.

Seriously, Good luck to you all in the next two weeks of football playing. To lose, hurts. To win, is fun. Go have FUN and enjoy what we have enjoyed for 13 weeks of this football season. We will grow and learn from this game. It has been fun for me to talk to all of you guys. I hold I haven't hurt anyone's feelings during the trash talk. (12-3) would be a great year with a beautiful gold football to take home will be iceing on your cake. Go enjoy your cake walk.

jwc

Great post jwc,

I have to be honest I didn't think you'd show your face around here and if you did, i figured you'd be a sore loser and throw some equations out there in how Greeneville cheated. But I guess we will give the sore loser trophy to lionsheart. Good luck in basketball RB, maybe we will see a little rematch on the hardwood in Murfreesboro. The Devils have always had a pretty good basketball team too, but the Devils still have a few more weeks of football first.