Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Red Bank should win this one pretty easily. Red Bank is playing too good of football right now.

Rhea County you better get on the CAINE TRAIN!!!! He is our head coach and from Rhea County.... You haven't seen those Devils play..... We arent supposed to win, however, we serve up a mad heep of crow and look forward to serving it to our Red Bank friends..... :hungry:

Red Bank should win this one pretty easily. Red Bank is playing too good of football right now.

Rhea County you better get on the CAINE TRAIN!!!! He is our head coach and from Rhea County.... You haven't seen those Devils play..... We arent supposed to win, however, we serve up a mad heep of crow and look forward to serving it to our Red Bank friends..... :thumb:

I know it is hard to go against such a good guy like Caine, and normally I would be all for Greeneville to beat Red Bank. Don't get me wrong it would be great to see Caine and the green devils get the win. However, Greeneville will have to find a way to slow down Red Bank's high powered offense to even have a chance, or get in a offensive shootout which is tough to do against Red Bank's defense. I do figure there will be a few Rhea County folk coming down to Red Bank to support one of our own.