Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Google Maps says that the trip is going to be about 3 hours. We all wish you safe travels down here. For the early birds, there is a Hardee's very close to the school, and if you go into downtown Red Bank, you'll find a Sonic, Subway, Mexican restaurant, and others.

Our school's football website is bluenationfootball.com. What's ya'lls?

Keon had a fantastic game Friday, setting the school record for most rushing TDs in a game by a single player. From what ya'll have been posting, realize that Keon is not your average "good" linebacker. If ya'll are able to stop them, then our very good receiving corps will likely come through.

Best of luck to both teams, and we all hope you guys arrive here safely.

Red Bank 42

Greeneville 24

Greenevillefootball.com

Greeneville has a very good run defense and secondary is getting better i must say. It will be hard for Red Bank to run all over Greeneville. That just wont happen. Guess we will see what are qb's can do Friday Night :roflol:

Google Maps says that the trip is going to be about 3 hours. We all wish you safe travels down here. For the early birds, there is a Hardee's very close to the school, and if you go into downtown Red Bank, you'll find a Sonic, Subway, Mexican restaurant, and others.

Our school's football website is bluenationfootball.com. What's ya'lls?

Keon had a fantastic game Friday, setting the school record for most rushing TDs in a game by a single player. From what ya'll have been posting, realize that Keon is not your average "good" linebacker. If ya'll are able to stop them, then our very good receiving corps will likely come through.

Best of luck to both teams, and we all hope you guys arrive here safely.

Red Bank 42

Greeneville 24

Thanks bluelionheart23. I'll go ahead and concede defeat in one category. RB has an outstanding website. Really good. Now, don't expect me to concede defeat just yet in the game though. Greeneville will have to bring their best game with them, no doubt. Looking forward to a good one. I just hope it will be. See ya Friday night.

I guess its no secret I'm picking Greeneville in the upset here. I mean after all, look at my screen name plus picking Red Bank is just too easy. So, I've got to go with the Devils. I'm confident they will spend a hard week on the practice field and come to Chattanooga prepared. Then, it will become an issue of every single kid in a green helmet precisely performing his assigned duty and leaving nothing unspent on the field. Being no stranger to this situation, I can't see Greeneville feeling intimidated. The two 330 lb. twins that transferred in this week from Florida won't hurt either, I just hate that the transfer voids their Florida all-state honors.

Prediction: Red Bank 28-27 late and Greeneville kicks a game winning field goal with under 30 seconds to play.

Chaz is for sure playing. He wouldn't miss this game for the world...as for the game: Our student section plans on bringing all the regulars on a 3 hour road trip to Red Bank where we are STOCKED to actually see a good football game. Don't get me wrong, we love winning! but I'm so excited to see a hard fought game between two amazing football teams. We all know how great Red Bank is but people are underestimating Greeneville because of who we've played but I'm telling ya...we're for real. All this talk about how much better Red Bank is then us brings back memories of Sullivan South last year. I can see this game going the same way! My prediction Greeneville 34-30. GO GREENE DEVILS!

The Greeneville Football website has idle for a while. Why not let a tech class at GHS be in charge of updating the site with photo and info? With a program and school like GHS and with the emphsis on technology in the GCS, the site needs to reflect what GHS is all about.

Best idea I've heard in awhile.