McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worse 'ol #25 gets bashed the worse the whipp'in' he will lay on! Keep it up Cards". I don't really know him but I do know his mom and she would fight you tooth and nail on the softball field and she has an older son playing Wide Receiver in College now. This ain't the crew to take shots at ya'll. Actually, this senior laden team of Rebels is pretty much all that way. I suspect that the Cardinals will make this a good game but it's not in the bag!!!!

I know #25 very well as well as most of this team. I have coached most all of them at one time another. Calling out kid is just plain wrong ease up 22 call out the posters if you must but lay off the boys. You really do not want these give seniors any ax to grind. I hope for a great game with no injuries. Have safe trip Card fans. All due respect to the Adamsville faithful but IMO the Rebels come away with a win Friday my prediction Adamsville 7 McKenzie 25

GO REBELS!!!

The worse 'ol #25 gets bashed the worse the whipp'in' he will lay on! Keep it up Cards". I don't really know him but I do know his mom and she would fight you tooth and nail on the softball field and she has an older son playing Wide Receiver in College now. This ain't the crew to take shots at ya'll. Actually, this senior laden team of Rebels is pretty much all that way. I suspect that the Cardinals will make this a good game but it's not in the bag!!!!

I know #25 very well as well as most of this team. I have coached most all of them at one time another. Calling out kid is just plain wrong ease up 22 call out the posters if you must but lay off the boys. You really do not want these give seniors any ax to grind. I hope for a great game with no injuries. Have safe trip Card fans. All due respect to the Adamsville faithful but IMO the Rebels come away with a win Friday my prediction Adamsville 7 McKenzie 25

GO REBELS!!!

Chip,

I like your pick. If our defense is on cue and the rust is off the offense, Rebs will be making roadtrip plans to middle Tennessee next week.

Awe C'Mon Now Guys....22 Was Looking For Material To Wind Me Up. He Doesn;t Know 25 And Really Meant No Disrespect. He Was Just Firing Stuff At Me And I Was Firing Back..22's Brother Plays Baseball Over At Bethel And He's A Good Dude And I'm Sure 22 Is As Well. So We'll Leave That Where it's At.

But Cardfan You Said We'd See A Team Like No Other Tomorrow Nite....I'm Sure That's Right But Doesn't That Same Statement Fit You As Well. Seeing That We Are No.1 In The State. And Your What No. 5 And Haven't Played Anybody In The Top 10......Oops Top 30 In The State. So Justify Your Position However It Helps You Sleep, But Come Tomorrow Nite We Settle This Little Dispute. :roflolk:

Butchie,

Go over to Union City / Gelding thread. Some hoser is over there calling out the UC faitful about the first time they played and the UC folks talking about the humidity and heat. I tried to remind the putz that it was only 3 weeks ago the Fillies were crying about the rain and the field. And that was even from ther own radio team!!

Butchie,

Go over to Union City / Gelding thread. Some hoser is over there calling out the UC faitful about the first time they played and the UC folks talking about the humidity and heat. I tried to remind the putz that it was only 3 weeks ago the Fillies were crying about the rain and the field. And that was even from ther own radio team!!

Lol I'll Get On Over There Then..... :roflolk:

Well first of all my apologies to the MCK fans I'm so sorry for talking about your beloved 25.. :huh: I was trying to keep up with my pal butch.. One more day until the cards come to town to steal the spot in cookeville from ya.

See I Knew You Had Some Class, :thumb: And I Can't Wait....Seems I'll Need Some Bodyguards Around The Ole Flagpole......The Ambulance And Cops Will Be There At Six So I'm Within Screaming Distance.. So Come On Adamsville, And Leave That Bus Running, Your Basketball Season Awaits.... :D

Are You In That Big A Hurry To Get To Basketball? :thumb:

I hate basketball, just how far is TC? I need to get my GPS set up! Lol! :D

TC is located in the Clombia Plateau in Hartsville Tn. I really couldn't tell you how far it is but its a pretty good jump! Bit it won't matter your GPS is set up just fine! You should have no problem finding your back to Adamsville after the game Friday. If you get lost going back home Friday night i would think you would need a new system! I would just disable it because it will be no use to you after Friday night unless you going to go to Hartsville to support the Rebels!! :huh:

Are You In That Big A Hurry To Get To Basketball? :huh:

I hate basketball, just how far is TC? I need to get my GPS set up! Lol! :D

TC is located in the Clombia Plateau in Hartsville Tn. I really couldn't tell you how far it is but its a pretty good jump! Bit it won't matter your GPS is set up just fine! You should have no problem finding your back to Adamsville after the game Friday. If you get lost going back home Friday night i would think you would need a new system! I would just disable it because it will be no use to you after Friday night unless you going to go to Hartsville to support the Rebels!! :D

So the rebels will be there?? Ahh heck I didnt know that.. They have a new state game held there that were not aware of? What are yall gonna be there for? When you find out let Adamsville know so we can join and steal the spotlight from you in that event too. Me personally I need no GPS I know where this program is headed and the only way we will going back to the ville is too gather the rest of our fans and pack a few clothes. Oh ill be driving a bus and ill stop by MCK next week to pick up Butchie,duck,zebra, rebelfan and whoever else wants to go watch the aville boys play for it all :thumb: