Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little question here that maybe someone can answer for me. Why are ALL ( i say all because most everyone i have seen has done this) of the AC players/fans still complaining about the game yeah i was there sure the refs made some bad calls it happens all the time. it happens from peewee football all the way to the NFL. but god drop it already it was a hard faught game that both teams played their best from what it looked like. just central happened to come out on top mainly because of an interception and a fumble recovery if those 2 things wouldn't of happened AC would probably be playing this week.

cchs cougar country..... :roflol: get real we know your not from cchs, just another I-75 hero starting the recruiting trail already..... Take the CC boys ( and a few Halls recruits ) away from AC for the past 15 years WHAT would AC have ???

They would have absolutly nothing..... they would be terrible and CC would def. have a much better program..... its getting really bad now becasue not only are the majority of the players from CC but dang near the whole coaching staff as well..... :lol::roflol:

We do better than clinton does every year!! lol. Cant help kids want to play for AC.Best school in Anderson Co. the last 15 years......oh that is a fact!! :roflol::lol:

best school.... please..... maybe for wearing cowboy boats and tight jeans....... it bet u guys could win the line dancing championship though....

Yuk, yuk, yuk. You're a funny one there D123. However, although they're not actually my preferred garments, I do prefer cowboy hats and tight jeans to pants that hang down around the knees, EXTRA LARGE NBA logo hoodies and baseball caps worn sideways with the stickers still on them like all the little gangsta wannabes at Clinton attire themselves. :roflol:

Yuk, yuk, yuk. You're a funny one there D123. However, although they're not actually my preferred garments, I do prefer cowboy hats and tight jeans to pants that hang down around the knees, EXTRA LARGE NBA logo hoodies and baseball caps worn sideways with the stickers still on them like all the little gangsta wannabes at Clinton attire themselves. :roflol:

Thats a good one too their joad..... considering u might be talking about 10 % of the student body at clinton... Cowboy boats and Cowboy hats and wrangler jeans accounts for about 80% of ur student bodies favorite garments..... :roflol: and from the looks of it ur GT/AD should be classified as a wanna be gangsta, i guess that coach/cop from columbia stepped to close to his turf :lol::lol: keep it coming i can go all day!!!!

Thats a good one too their joad..... considering u might be talking about 10 % of the student body at clinton... Cowboy boats and Cowboy hats and wrangler jeans accounts for about 80% of ur student bodies favorite garments..... :roflol: and from the looks of it ur GT/AD should be classified as a wanna be gangsta, i guess that coach/cop from columbia stepped to close to his turf :lol::lol: keep it coming i can go all day!!!!

De gangsta was de cop/coach. He was an out of control aggressor. It's mighty dangerous for those types to carry a gun. Just be thankful that YOU and Clinton couldn't go down to the Lions' den cause you might notta made it back. Hey, did I mention that Clinton couldn't go down there? And hey, did I mention that the reason they couldn't go is because AC kept them from going?

way to go lucky win..... we would have done just fine..... u see at clinton we show class after a lose.... we will shake hands with the other team, our coaches wont go after the refs that caused u guys to lose wait o i forgot u gave up 50 points and close to 1,000 yards of offense.... yea it was the refs alright.... and our AD def. wont start pushing an throwing punches.... we have class across the river win/lose... yea u guys got us.... :roflol: but a least we didnt make a**** of urselves after we lost.... keep up the good work over there joad..... u guys are making ur school look great....... :roflol:

We do better than clinton does every year!! lol. Cant help kids want to play for AC.Best school in Anderson Co. the last 15 years......oh that is a fact!! :roflol::roflol:

best school.... please..... maybe for wearing cowboy boats and tight jeans....... it bet u guys could win the line dancing championship though....

Thats all u could come up with you suck just like Clinton..... :lol: