Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 Hrs to game time! See you in about 10! WOMG, where did you say to eat? I accidentally deleted that PM.

:thumb: Anyone looking for the good eats here's some places; :lol:

When you come in on 64 keep going straight in front of Walmart. On your right just beside Walmart in the strip mall is LaFuente (mexican). About 1 mile on your left is Legends on your left. (O'charley's type). Just past there on your right is Lilys. (chinese buffet). If you go to the 5th red light past Legends and turn left, in one block on the left is the Bluebird Cafe (catfish, burgers, & hamburger steaks, good local place & quick & cheap). Its just off the square. At that 5th red light, you would turn back left and the field is in the valley to your right. Can't miss it. All these places put you 5 minutes from the Brickyard.

If the weather is good there will be a BIG crowd Friday night. Try and park on the North side of field and enter threw the dugout end of the baseball field. Should be quicker in & out.

There is also Country Kitchen on the left across from Walmart.

Good Luck Giles Co keep the win in our district, but be carefull of those Tigers they are a good team, they like to run those BIG backs to the weak side, and they can pass the ball pretty well. Their QB reminds me alot of Bo hes big, good arm, accurate, and not affraid to pull it down and run, he too has some speed. Be ready Giles this game will be Physical!!

Go hard Bobcats, go all the way!! :thumb:

Here comes my official prediction. I'm going with Giles. Lexington will keep it close only because they will be able to throw the ball a little when it is needed. Look for a few big plays for the Tigers through the air. They won't be able to keep up with Wallace and the rest of the Bobcat offense however. This will result in a 32-17 win for the Cat's from Giles County.

Here comes my official prediction. I'm going with Giles. Lexington will keep it close only because they will be able to throw the ball a little when it is needed. Look for a few big plays for the Tigers through the air. They won't be able to keep up with Wallace and the rest of the Bobcat offense however. This will result in a 32-17 win for the Cat's from Giles County.

Your 32 for GC is probably closer than the 35 I picked due to our .......extra point attempt fiascos......

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they drive me NUTS.

Your 32 for GC is probably closer than the 35 I picked due to our .......extra point attempt fiascos......

Hahahaha That's exactly why I picked 32. I never pick factors of 7 any more. I figured we would go for two at least twice tonight. I have yet to figure out why we go for two on the first TD every game. I guess that's why we are sitting in the stands though.

Hahahaha That's exactly why I picked 32. I never pick factors of 7 any more. I figured we would go for two at least twice tonight. I have yet to figure out why we go for two on the first TD every game. I guess that's why we are sitting in the stands though.

Maybe if we put blinders on our kickers like they do horses.....so all they can see is the football. When they hit it right a 40yd fieldgoal is easy...but when it comes to crunch time they must be seeing the rushers or thinking of cheerleaders cuz its like shootin craps with a man with a hook, their ain't no tellin where those dice may go.

Ever noticed how fans assume character traits from the coach & team. Seems OC has a philosophy of what you don't know will bite you in the butt. You never will know what his game plan is. Talked to a parent or two plus some players and they haven't a clue about his game plan. I am proud of him, his staff, & the players for keeping their mouths shut tight about the games. They all embrace the attitude of "do the talking on the field". Its been great reading these posts from Giles fans. Yep. We fight among ourselves but if your not a Cat you don't get gloves and a bell! You get to stay on the porch. Giles has few brt's and I hope it stays that way. (brt. You still playing peek-a-boo?)

Tonight consistency and the 12th man will be the difference. Consistency comes from the players NEVER letting up or taking a play off. From top to bottom these young men will knock your socks off. The 12th man has arrived in force. You want to hear loud. Get within 5 miles of the Brickyard tonight and you'll hear loud! :thumb:

Cats by 17. :lol: