Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

I see the high schoolers are at play today!

Nothing wrong with that..I'm all for shuttin the town down and heading to park until gametime...kinda do a Bonnaroo thing. Wouldn't it be cool if we could pull off a BLACKOUT. Everybody dress in black thats pullin for the cats. I know alot do already, but it sure does look cool when college teams do it. As fans, its gonna be hard to pull off a more racous atmosphere than last week. But the cats have put in a ton of work this year and this playoff season, we as fans need to give an extra effort, we need to let them know how much we appreciate their effort. Any other ideas?

They're kind of getting on my nerves a little bit. But the support for the school is good. I'll wear black if you will Rocky :roflolk:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 looked to be moving better today than last friday, I'm confident the D will give its all on friday night.

He is feeling better, he had the flu against Chester and than had an injury during Tuesdays practice before DL. Wasn't suppose to play but being his birthday he just had to-was a little limited to what he could do. Doc told him he was a ok to play this week, he is feeling a whole lot better.

If there ever was an edge for Giles its #52. If he's 100% the loud popping noise emitting from the field will be some player from Lexington trying to figure out what day it is! I believe #52 gives an example of what this team is all about. Blue collar, hard working, leadership, 100% positive attitude and the ultimate team player. Best news of the week! :roflolk:

Great post :roflol:

I see the high schoolers are at play today!

Nothing wrong with that..I'm all for shuttin the town down and heading to park until gametime...kinda do a Bonnaroo thing. Wouldn't it be cool if we could pull off a BLACKOUT. Everybody dress in black thats pullin for the cats. I know alot do already, but it sure does look cool when college teams do it. As fans, its gonna be hard to pull off a more racous atmosphere than last week. But the cats have put in a ton of work this year and this playoff season, we as fans need to give an extra effort, we need to let them know how much we appreciate their effort. Any other ideas?

They're kind of getting on my nerves a little bit. But the support for the school is good. I'll wear black if you will Rocky :roflolk:

I'll be wearing the same black stuff I always do, freshly laundered of course. I know the boys are bound to feel a bit of pressure as they continue to work and succeed, the Fans just need to give all they can as well.....last week was great!

wow um well the student section is for "students" that cheer on there team and there not goody goods just because they dont like some people doesn't mean anything but i think its pretty fun to scream and let it all out on friday. but anyway back to the game i think the bobcats will run away with a 42 to 14 V. better warm up the JV i have a feelin they will go in by the end of this one.

What are you basing your prediction on? How much do you know about Lexington? Just wondering because I don't know much about them.

well OC said all they have is some big running back with little speed nothing we can't handle really it should be a smooth ride from here til the championship game

:roflol: Your right, we only have a "some big running back" with "little speed", that's it. :roflolk:

No passing game, no coaching, no size , no senior leadership and it's the third round of

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point. :lol:

Wore black to Cookeville, havent worn it since. Should be cold enough for a BLACK coat thou. Go ahead and spread the word its a BLACK OUT. Not a faded black like the not gold towels. Do we still need cowbells or will that attract brts girl friend, bust a hoof?

[quote name='"bobcatpride"

No passing game' date=' no coaching, no size , no senior leadership and it's the third round of

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point. :roflolk:[/quote']

Trust me brt the ones that read the article in the Jackson Sun on your running backs know you have a powerful weapon in them, you also read in the same paper we have some powerful things working for us as well. Believe me the ones that are taking Lexington lightly will not be the ones in between the BLACK fence or the BLACK lines, (they look good this time of year dont they) Friday night.

Since it got lost in the dating game -

What is Giles Co. base defense? And do they stick with it primarily or use multiple fronts?

Multiple. OC's trademark stamp when all is said and done will probably will be multiple, execution, or preparation. I'll go with multiple. Not many teams anywhere run more formations than Giles. That's offense or defense. JB and the defensive staff have done an excellent job all year adjusting. One thing you can count on when playing Giles. The look you see the first series you probably won't see again. Or will you? They do an excellent job of disguising plays and moving people around to create mismatches. Cracks me up when I read a certain player is a db, ol, dl, lb, corner, or s. Knowing their players I spend most of my time figuring out who the heck has moved where every play. You will see 0 man fronts, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and have seen 10. Man up, gap, stack, slant, straight, heck, I can't keep up with it. The important part is all the players know the multiples and ALL will put a hat on ya! :roflolk:

:huh: Your right, we only have a "some big running back" with "little speed", that's it. :lol:

No passing game, no coaching, no size , no senior leadership and it's the third round of

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point. ^_^

BRT...if your looking for a fight, You've come to the right place. As far as attitude, if you look back a few pages you asked me what we had and I responded fully, in return I asked you what Lexington brought to the game other than the two big backs (we all know about)....you had your regular smart reply. So man-up and jump in the conversation, or keep acting like a brat with attitude..your choice.

Since it got lost in the dating game -

What is Giles Co. base defense? And do they stick with it primarily or use multiple fronts?

Multiple. OC's trademark stamp when all is said and done will probably will be multiple, execution, or preparation. I'll go with multiple. Not many teams anywhere run more formations than Giles. That's offense or defense. JB and the defensive staff have done an excellent job all year adjusting. One thing you can count on when playing Giles. The look you see the first series you probably won't see again. Or will you? They do an excellent job of disguising plays and moving people around to create mismatches. Cracks me up when I read a certain player is a db, ol, dl, lb, corner, or s. Knowing their players I spend most of my time figuring out who the heck has moved where every play. You will see 0 man fronts, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and have seen 10. Man up, gap, stack, slant, straight, heck, I can't keep up with it. The important part is all the players know the multiples and ALL will put a hat on ya! :huh:

I appreciate it.

Having multiple-sets on D is not something you see too regularly at the high school level. Will probably cause some problems.

Wish I could be at this one. Hopefully the Tigers will win, and my decisions Thanskgiving weekend will become difficult. :lol:

Your right, we only have a "some big running back" with "little speed", that's it. :lol:

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point.

BRT...if your looking for a fight, You've come to the right place. As far as attitude, if you look back a few pages you asked me what we had and I responded fully, in return I asked you what Lexington brought to the game other than the two big backs (we all know about)....you had your regular smart reply. So man-up and jump in the conversation, or keep acting like a brat with attitude..your choice.

The TIGERS will take the WIN tomorrow night!! ^_^ Be sure and take your BIG HOME LOSS like a man.

Your a complete TOOL! :huh:^_^

^_^ Your right, we only have a "some big running back" with "little speed", that's it. ^_^

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point. :lol:

haha, or you can let me handle him!!! i'll kick his $$$ harder then the football players will :huh:

Your right, we only have a "some big running back" with "little speed", that's it. :lol:

the state playoffs. Just luck got us to this point.

The TIGERS will take the WIN tomorrow night!! ^_^ Be sure and take your BIG HOME LOSS like a man.

Your a complete TOOL! :huh:^_^

haha, yeah i think you have your head screwed on backwards cause the BOBCATS are takin the vistory tomorrow night thank you very much.