Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this thing started.

Giles off a big win over DL looks to keep a big homefield advantage alive when Lexington comes to town.

I know Giles has the most balanced offense I have seen at the high school level...tell me what Lexington has.

I say they have their hands full. I dont have a clue about Lexington, just thought I would get Giles back on page one before people forget we are playing, but maybe that would be a good thing.

Lets get this thing started.

Giles off a big win over DL looks to keep a big homefield advantage alive when Lexington comes to town.

I know Giles has the most balanced offense I have seen at the high school level...tell me what Lexington has.

I say they have their hands full. I dont have a clue about Lexington, just thought I would get Giles back on page one before people forget we are playing, but maybe that would be a good thing.

LOL @ 5X. One of the best things going for us rests in the lack of attention by the news sources. I really like that. Lexington is good. Real good. So, flying under the radar invisible is always the preferred mode of arrival! Was told today that the game was moved up to a 6:57pm start time to allow Lexington more celebrating time post game. Anything we can do to help them out. :D

Go Tigers!

Have to say us Libety tech fans give a big shout out to Lexington getting to the quarter finals! :popcorneater: They gave us a great game to start the playoffs and are a real contender for the semifinals. My prediction is a liberty / lexington matchup for semifinals. Liberty tech fans will be pulling for the lexington tigers on Friday night for another west tn matchup in the semifinal rounds. Go west tn teams! Lexington is very good and will definitely give Giles a run. Crusadeers for Tigers in this round! :thumb:

GO CRUSADERS ... moving on up! :thumb:

Don't know anything about Giles. I did watch the Lex-Page game. Neither team impressed me.

If DL was a typical DL team and Giles beat them, they should have no trouble in this game. This Lex team is not as good as they have had. They have some heart and two big backs, but are not strong enough up front IMHO. I wish them well as I know a lot of the boys on the team but I just don't see it.

How big is Giles up front on both sides?