Clarkrange at Forrest

wonsa

They did lose 4 players but were able to reload with some MORE timely "transfers" again this year. We won't use the "RECRUIT" word like CR did with us a few years ago but it does seem to be a trend up there now. Seems like yearly they are getting players to "move" into the big ole city of Clarkrange. Is there alot of new industry up there? New jobs maybe? B)

Just like there is in Jackson Co.

And RBS for the matter. But see when it happens at JC its "recruiting" and the CR faithful blew up the message boards and so did you! Oh but when it happens at Clarkrange with Heady last year and the 6 new transfers this year including one of York's starters from last year and by the way speaking of that how does a player get to transfer to another school "in the same county" and not lose eligibility? Something is fishy with that or maybe Rogers has so much pull with TSSAA that they just let him do whatever it is they want? I guess the Sleeper girl was considered a "transfer" to RedBoiling as well right muffin?

Isn't it a little early for the "moron" of JC to make an appearance? Your jealousy has no bounds. Did you also see the photo of Coach Rogers with Pat Summit shaking hands on the cover of the Fentress Courier? Very nice photo by the way. Maybe she's helping him find players, huh. Of course in your twisted mind she probably is.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guess I should read stats before I open my big mouth.....I was thinking it was only 1 starter not 3. I knew Heady and Laken Leonard would be back, guess that clouded my thinking lol. For some reason I thought Dickens was a starter too. So who are the starters now for CR????? I guess if some believe they will beat us by 30 ( which I don't ) CR certainly did reload. Again when you are left with the caliber of Heady and Leonard....is there a transfer from York who will be starting? Good Luck to both teams!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did lose 4 players but were able to reload with some MORE timely "transfers" again this year. We won't use the "RECRUIT" word like CR did with us a few years ago but it does seem to be a trend up there now. Seems like yearly they are getting players to "move" into the big ole city of Clarkrange. Is there alot of new industry up there? New jobs maybe? B)

Just like there is in Jackson Co.

And RBS for the matter. But see when it happens at JC its "recruiting" and the CR faithful blew up the message boards and so did you! Oh but when it happens at Clarkrange with Heady last year and the 6 new transfers this year including one of York's starters from last year and by the way speaking of that how does a player get to transfer to another school "in the same county" and not lose eligibility? Something is fishy with that or maybe Rogers has so much pull with TSSAA that they just let him do whatever it is they want? I guess the Sleeper girl was considered a "transfer" to RedBoiling as well right muffin?

Isn't it a little early for the "moron" of JC to make an appearance? Your jealousy has no bounds. Did you also see the photo of Coach Rogers with Pat Summit shaking hands on the cover of the Fentress Courier? Very nice photo by the way. Maybe she's helping him find players, huh. Of course in your twisted mind she probably is.

Call me all the names that you want it doesn't change anything. It has nothing to do with jealousy, we're going to beat you this year regardless! You and your idiot friends from CR got on here and said all those nasty things about the people and coaches of JC and of Laken Leonard, her family, her mother etc.. when Laken moved here but are all of a sudden you went silent when you get "transfers" to your school. Oh and to answer your question Aunt Kim yes i'm quite sure the new girl from York will be starting for Clarkrange as she was a starter on Yorks team last year.

Ok guess I should read stats before I open my big mouth.....I was thinking it was only 1 starter not 3. I knew Heady and Laken Leonard would be back, guess that clouded my thinking lol. For some reason I thought Dickens was a starter too. So who are the starters now for CR????? I guess if some believe they will beat us by 30 ( which I don't ) CR certainly did reload. Again when you are left with the caliber of Heady and Leonard....is there a transfer from York who will be starting? Good Luck to both teams!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Dickens.

Lamar......are you playing fair? :ugeek: Look folks.....as long as King Lamar keeps turning in fundamentally strong teams, people are going to "naturally" move to his neck of the woods. Jobs???? What difference does it make where you live.......there aren't "jobs" anywhere. I'd say they would like for their kids to get a high enough profile to get themselves a scholarship some where, ....what's more high profile than STATE CHAMPIONS. Lamar does that in his sleep. IMO......!

:popcorneater: Kaz :thumb:

I think CR will win the game by 15, and should be a good gauge as to where the teams are as said above.

As far as the recruiting words go...it boils down the kids wanting to win, and parents wanting whats best for their kids (ie. scholarships, being noticed). When you build a foundation of winning in single A like CR and Jackson Co., kids want to play for the best teams and best coaches. It really is that simple I think?

I think CR will win the game by 15, and should be a good gauge as to where the teams are as said above.

As far as the recruiting words go...it boils down the kids wanting to win, and parents wanting whats best for their kids (ie. scholarships, being noticed). When you build a foundation of winning in single A like CR and Jackson Co., kids want to play for the best teams and best coaches. It really is that simple I think?

Hey man i'm with you on that but i just thought i would stir the pot a little with the CR fans since some of them were VERY dirty towards Laken and her family 2 years ago and now all of a sudden Clarkrange is getting transfers like Jackson Co has in the past. people like muffin that never say a word on here about CR and all the transfers they are now getting but bash JC because Laken moved from RBS to JC it aint right. Its a two edged sword and now the CR faithful see just how sharp it is. I'm not going to say Clarkrange doesnt win Class A last year without Heady but i guarantee they don't go undefeated without her. She beat JC by herself up there last year and they won several games because of her talent. Now they get another transfer but they don't want to bring that up. Had JC gotten more i guarantee you CR fans would be screaming the "RECRUITING" word just like they did 2 years ago. All i can say is LETS GET IT ON and may the best team win!

Hey man i'm with you on that but i just thought i would stir the pot a little with the CR fans since some of them were VERY dirty towards Laken and her family 2 years ago and now all of a sudden Clarkrange is getting transfers like Jackson Co has in the past. people like muffin that never say a word on here about CR and all the transfers they are now getting but bash JC because Laken moved from RBS to JC it aint right. Its a two edged sword and now the CR faithful see just how sharp it is. I'm not going to say Clarkrange doesnt win Class A last year without Heady but i guarantee they don't go undefeated without her. She beat JC by herself up there last year and they won several games because of her talent. Now they get another transfer but they don't want to bring that up. Had JC gotten more i guarantee you CR fans would be screaming the "RECRUITING" word just like they did 2 years ago. All i can say is LETS GET IT ON and may the best team win!

I am from CR and a CR fan. I didn't say anything about Leonard transferring as I don't care. I think that most people don't, they will root for their team regardless of who they have or do not have. I just don't understand how your trying to get your point across that you didn't like anyone saying that about Jackson Co., by doing the same thing now? It looks like you ARE everything you dislike? Anyway, I hope both teams play great and have great seasons...Good luck!

Not sure you were meaning Laken Leonard as a CR player. Yes she is returning for Jackson Co.

Likely starters for CR

.#1 Tara Donhauser -- So. ??

.#0 Suzie Cooper ----- Jr.

#41 Carly Dickens --- So.

#52 Kelli Reed ------- Sr. (Returning starter)

#40 Molly Heady ----- Sr. (Returning starter)

Think it will be a good game with CR coming out on top.

(quote

Not sure you were meaning Laken Leonard as a CR player. Yes she is returning for Jackson Co.

Likely starters for CR

.#1 Tara Donhauser -- So. ??

.#0 Suzie Cooper ----- Jr.

#41 Carly Dickens --- So.

#52 Kelli Reed ------- Sr. (Returning starter)

#40 Molly Heady ----- Sr. (Returning starter)

Think it will be a good game with CR coming out on top.quote)

I am hearing that there is lots of talent in this freshman class, and until they train a lady buffaloe calf to fit the role, point guard will be by committee.

Yes I knew Laken woud be back for JC and Heady for CR but I was not very clear about it, sounded like I was lumping the 2 teams together. Kelli Reed is the returining CR player along with Heady. Thank you for listing them. Like I said before.....old and feeble minded. :evil: So the freshman class at CR is made up of players that transferred from York.....how many made the move? Will any of them be impact players right away?