Clarkrange at Forrest

wonsa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Miss Hawn stated in her article that Clarkrange "would not beat them by 32 again," in all honesty, the point spread could be just that again this year. Forrest is replacing four starters from last season, and while Hawn is an outstanding player, Clarkrange has the height and skill in the post to counteract her with Heady and Dickens. Clarkrange has stronger guard play, more star power, more depth, and better coaching. This game should let us know where both of these teams stand at the tip-off of the 2009 - 2010 season. Clarkrange by 20.

:roflolk:

Pt12 also stated very clearly that "on paper" looked like CR was the winner BUT as pt12 also stated games are not played on paper. Forrest came out on top this time HOWEVER..... as many of the CR faithful also stated, CR will learn from this and move on....personally, I believe, the next team CR plays will get smoked....they will be out to prove themselves and they are every bit as talented as pt12 says. If a team like them loses a game like they did, I say WATCH OUT cause they will be practicing harder, playing harder and on a mission. So my point is don't snicker and poke to much at them, oh no, cause it WILL bite you in a tender place! Good luck to CR on the rest of their season and I hope we meet again this year!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

Dickens did transfer, not recruited. She is still very rough and still needs some refining. It's not like her dad got a big job at the electric company or something like that. :thumb:

Most don't realize that CR lost 3 starters w/Snow starting until Heady showed. All 3 starters contributed greatly. You don't replace over night. Some of the younger girls will have to grow more confident (and they will) and comfortable. They will have to take their mindframes from spectator to roll player. They have to realize if they don't come around there is no one ther to step in for them. They have the whole season to gain this experience. Just like when JC lost Maxwell, Dyer and a couple others. Leonard couldn't do it by herself, the new players have to mature around her. I would say that this year they will and CR will be like JC last year, trying to mature the players around Reed and Heady. Hopefully they will peak at just the right time.

midtensportsmoron,

As usual your facts are wrong and your demeanor towards young highschool girls is warped. There is no such thing as York's feeder program. Anyone is able to go to any school. They have a choice which school they want to attend. It is a transfer when they start in highschool then change school. You should know since you guys have more experience at it than we do.

Optionsidiot,

Oh ok gotcha. Dickens is a "transfer" correct? or did you recruit her too like heady? How about that game last night options? Sounds to me like if you hadn't had all the help from your "transfers" then CR might have gotten boat raced! :lol:

Why are you the biggest poster on here that continues to bring up transfers/recruits when you say CR fans were so rude to JC fans when Leonard joined the team? Does this really seem like your the better person here? or the same person you dislike? Most people in our area like to root for the other teams in area to do well....you make it hard for us to root for your team :huh:

Good game Forrest, played great and shot very well from the floor. Hawn is an excellent player, will be a player to watch this year for sure! I think CR will learn a good lesson from this, they need more experience from the guards as they are young. Good luck Forrest, hope we play at state again!

Options 86 You state the CR situation correctly. I don't think

Forrest is that good, or CR that bad. It happens during the

years of rebuilding. You can't lose 4 seniors and just wave a

wan and everything is rebuilt. It don't work that way. I got

upset last year when some on here critized Laken because

she did not do more. JC lost 5 great players the year before

and they could not asign two and three people to guard Laken

like they did last year. Reed and Heady are good players. But

they were part of a great team last year. Laken was every bit

as good last year as the year before, But everyone put 2or3

on her every game. Best of luck rest of season, when you

are not playing JC. There are some fine people up there.

Excuses, excuses, excuses :lol:

Forrest IS that good and will only improve as the year goes on.

So whether you think Clarkrange didn't play good, or maybe the weather was too cold outside, or

maybe the bus ride was too long...blah, blah, blah...you can't take this win away from a team who played their hearts out.

From my perspective...both teams are good.

Forrest came out on top this time...

They did something that no one has been able to do in 30+ games.

Let's give them a little credit. :huh:

midtensportsmoron,

As usual your facts are wrong and your demeanor towards young highschool girls is warped. There is no such thing as York's feeder program. Anyone is able to go to any school. They have a choice which school they want to attend. It is a transfer when they start in highschool then change school. You should know since you guys have more experience at it than we do.

Optionsidiot,

Oh ok gotcha. Dickens is a "transfer" correct? or did you recruit her too like heady? How about that game last night options? Sounds to me like if you hadn't had all the help from your "transfers" then CR might have gotten boat raced! :thumb:

Why are you the biggest poster on here that continues to bring up transfers/recruits when you say CR fans were so rude to JC fans when Leonard joined the team? Does this really seem like your the better person here? or the same person you dislike? Most people in our area like to root for the other teams in area to do well....you make it hard for us to root for your team :lol:

Good game Forrest, played great and shot very well from the floor. Hawn is an excellent player, will be a player to watch this year for sure! I think CR will learn a good lesson from this, they need more experience from the guards as they are young. Good luck Forrest, hope we play at state again!

Apparently you haven't read all the posts. You are blindly reponding to one post. midtensportmoron, who obviously is your hero, because you have overlooked his bashing once again, starts the same ole' thing every year. I have responded as usual and am being branded the trouble maker. I believe everyone but him is satisfied watching the teams on the court and letting them play on. I will not allow him or anyone else to put false statements on here and not respond with the truth. So crawl back under that rock you came out from under so we can try to enjoy the basketball season.

Excuses, excuses, excuses :lol:

Forrest IS that good and will only improve as the year goes on.

So whether you think Clarkrange didn't play good, or maybe the weather was too cold outside, or

maybe the bus ride was too long...blah, blah, blah...you can't take this win away from a team who played their hearts out.

From my perspective...both teams are good.

Forrest came out on top this time...

They did something that no one has been able to do in 30+ games.

Let's give them a little credit. :thumb:

No one is making excuses for CR, just stating the obvious, Forrest is better then they are at this point. CR must make some improvements. Sorry that you were so sensitive to us discussing what we need to do to get better. No one blamed the loss on anything but the need for improvement. Which they will do as the season progresses.

midtensportsmoron,

Quote:

Oh ok gotcha. Dickens is a "transfer" correct? or did you recruit her too like heady? How about that game last night options? Sounds to me like if you hadn't had all the help from your "transfers" then CR might have gotten boat raced! :thumb:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do live in Fentress Co. and just to set the record straight when you leave any of the four elementary schools, the student may choose to either attend YAI or Clarkrange. If you were a girl with any basketball talent what so ever, which school would you choose?

And YAI changes coaches every couple of years now, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out why players are going to CR. Believe me, Lamar doesn't haven't to recruit!!!!!!!