Tyler Vittetoe- Union County High School

macejo20

If Tusculum offers, he should jump on it! I do not think that he is a mid-major player. I think he is a good high school player and a streaky shooter. I dont think he is as good as Damron from Maryville was a few years back. Damron had a great year last year, as a freshman, at Maryville College. I think that Maryville or Tusculum would be great places for T.V. to play.

Has anyone heard where he has signed or who all is recruiting him. Ive heard that Tusculum and Morehead State and Middle Tenn are the front runners at this time. He is one of the best scorers in the state and I was shocked that he wasnt listed in the Knoxville Prep Extra 1st Team all area.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he is one of the best scorers in the state, but he is one of the best open shooters in the Knoxville Area. He has a little trouble creating his own shot, as we all saw in the Rocky Top League when people started keying on him, of course that came after he nailed about 3 or 4 wide-open looks. I think Tusculum could be a great fit the way Coach Boone likes to shoot the ball in that motion offense of his. If T.V. can get a little more bulk on him, then he will more easily get his shot off on his own.