Underdog of the Playoffs

YAI1979

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but there is no way Alcoa should be responsible for elimanating 2 of their district teams. Loudon would not be an underdog to any other of the six teams left.

I disagree with that statement. Do you think that Louden would be favored against Milan?

Looking at Milan's schedule, then analyzing Loudon, I would say Milan could be an underdog. The only teams to beat Loudon are Alcoa and CAK. It is hard to say, but I looked at Milan's schedule and they have not really beaten any team that is that good. Maybe I am wrong, I'm for sure not biased. That is why it would be nice to somehow put the East teams against the West earlier in the playoffs. This year I think the west teams would be the underdogs. This is not true every year, so don't think I am bashing West TN football.

Yeah, but there is no way Alcoa should be responsible for elimanating 2 of their district teams. Loudon would not be an underdog to any other of the six teams left.

I disagree with that statement. Do you think that Louden would be favored against Milan?

Looking at Milan's schedule, then analyzing Loudon, I would say Milan could be an underdog. The only teams to beat Loudon are Alcoa and CAK. It is hard to say, but I looked at Milan's schedule and they have not really beaten any team that is that good. Maybe I am wrong, I'm for sure not biased. That is why it would be nice to somehow put the East teams against the West earlier in the playoffs. This year I think the west teams would be the underdogs. This is not true every year, so don't think I am bashing West TN football.

Milan beat Crocket Co. who was the #2 team in 4A, and Crocket's only loss. Milan also beat a very good Huntingdon team. They also beat Westview. I know that Westview doesn't look that good by their record, but all of Westview's losses came to top 5 teams in their respective classes.

Listen, I don't know enough about Milan to know how good they truly are. I was going on their strength of schedule and such. Ranking in Tennessee don't mean a thing to me cause they have no clue. I just seen the #3 in 3A get it handed to them by Loudon so the Crockett being whatever in their class means nothing. I guess we'll see how it plays out. I still say anyone facing Alcoa will be the underdog.

Listen, I don't know enough about Milan to know how good they truly are. I was going on their strength of schedule and such. Ranking in Tennessee don't mean a thing to me cause they have no clue. I just seen the #3 in 3A get it handed to them by Loudon so the Crockett being whatever in their class means nothing. I guess we'll see how it plays out. I still say anyone facing Alcoa will be the underdog.

School State Rank Sched Offense Defense Power

Milan 18 155 16 47 22

Loudon 41 114 93 22 45

Numbers don't lie....I would not call Milan the underdog, unfortunately they will not get to meet each other because some team is not going to let that happen.

Milan 18 155 16 47 22

Loudon 41 114 93 22 45

Numbers don't lie....I would not call Milan the underdog, unfortunately they will not get to meet each other because some team is not going to let that happen.

im guessing that team who wont let it happen is camden?

Well, I agree that anyone facing Alcoa would be an underdog and I also agree that sometimes where a team is ranked is not a good indicator. That being said, you don't know if CAK is better than Crockett or Milan and yet you use the fact that they and Alcoa being the only ones to beat you as proof of how good you are. I was just doing the same thing. Except of course that no one has beaten Milan this year.

Milan 18 155 16 47 22

Loudon 41 114 93 22 45

im guessing that team who wont let it happen is camden?

lol Thanks man. I needed a good laugh